Honey Pot Soi 1

hooper

It is about forty meters before you turn right to the hospital entrance when you are walking away from Sukhumvit on Soi 1.

Been around forever and I think they used to survive on taxi drivers bringing gullible falang.

Quality used to range from hidden gems to nightmare material but no idea now.

There used to be a straightup brothel almost directly across the street from the Foodland entrance but now it is just Thai massage.

Owned by the same family I think.

Yelp, that the one.

There was also a club on soi one that tried competing with the Eden Club. I think it was Club One. Remember that?

They had some interesting stuff in there. Went one day and the guy running the place told me this one lady he had working there really liked it up the ass.

And, what did you do after hearing that or is that the end (pardon the pun) of the story :beer:

Hmmm...I get a room for 1100 or so, a girl for 1500 and that is wait...2600 so yeah in the ball park...but WTF? where is this place?

Well... except that you probably already have for a room for the night somewhere, so you're not really saving money on that part. Unless you check out of your hotel and bring your bags with you to the bar.

Archived