Gloves Off - Libya

unit731

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just in case this turns into another US domestic politics thread here is an update from Libya.

Rebels score own goal...

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=423009&version=1&template_id=37&parent_id=17

You trying to keep this thread on topic? :nono:

Okay...good idea. Not about shooting down one of your own, but keeping on subject.

I guess the pilot found out that "no fly zone" meant "no fly zone". Seems like the only thing flying now are "allied" planes and missiles and parts of Ga-Daffy's air defense system.

If Ga-Daffy just relayed to his commanders on the ground to back off and stop their offensive...Of course, GWB didn't back off after Saddam welcomed back inspectors. So who knows?

I suspect that all this uprising will eventually find it's way to Saudi and Iran. China? Burma? I wonder what allies will jump in on those? It could be a true inter-galactic cluster fuck. Made for TV with no commercial breaks.

:up:

HH

"Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama For Calling For Qaddafi to Step Down

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world... Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?"

Moammar's good buddy is pissed off!

MARCH 19, 2011

OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world.'

MARCH 19, 2003

BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger.'

:hmmm:

Archived