Iran Warships Enter Mediterranean

Julian2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Here we go again... Israel dragging the west into another useless war, just like in Iraq, which will cost the world economy dearly..that's another recession for you and me.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that it won't be Israeli ground troops in Iran. They never sent even a medic to help us fight their proxy war for them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

:beer:

no its fanatical muslim nutters. iran have stated many times they wont to remove israel from the map. why?....israel is a tiny country in a a huge islamic world, they have every reason to smoke those mother fuckers if they talk shit like this :elephant:

Iran has the right to use international waters. I wouldn't make much out of it. Not much of a navy. Bottom line is Iran will develop nukes at some point and they will not use them offensively. The only threat to Iran having nukes is their selling the technology or providing materials for dirty bombs to militants. That is a valid and grave concern but Iran themselves will not use it. Just like Pakistan, N. Korea and any other state with nukes and has moral issues. No state can use it these days without being obliterated. Sending nukes is suicidal for such states. You can't 'win' much less survive.

The best way for the west to deal with Iran is leave them be. Ween themselves off oil and stop being an oil based economy. Iran will turn its sights to the Saudis. The Saudis have more to fear from Iran than Israel does. Sounds crazy to say that and I'm not saying Israel doesn't have legitimate fears but Iran will not seek a war with Israel because it knows it can't win and it knows Israel are crazy enough to nuke them if they think they will lose. Israel IS suicidal. They'd rather blow everyone up than be subjugated. America won't let that happen but I'm addresing Israel's mental state with regards to wars these days.

Internally, if you remove an outside threat like Israel or America that does nothing but solidify all of Iran, their own people will keep them busy. There is a strong undercurrent for reforms in Iran. The middle east have always fought amongst themselves when they didn't have an external enemy to unite them.

Robby, are you off your meds again ..... ?

An ad hominem attack without addressing the issues.

..so nothing new from BeligianBoy there, eh!

Would that the 4,484 young Americans, 179 Brits, and 139 other allied personnel who were conned into fighting in a futile Iraq war could be taking their medication tonight rather than lying in cold graves.

History repeats itself with people like BB, LP,(and Horneytorney ... an old Israeli apologist under a different moniker) all mindlessly gung-ho for a brewing war in which they will not have to serve, but for which we will all suffer.

I'd love a nuclear free Middle East. Let's start with Israel, the only illegal nuclear power in the region. Let them too open their doors to weapons inspectors and have sanctions imposed upon them if they do not comply.

It all reeks of hypocrisy...again!

HT, no conspiracy theory about it at all..read the respected Israeli newspaper Haaretz http://www.haaretz.com. Israeli bombing of Iran is a daily topic. It's whether USA and others will be suckers enough to get involved too.

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

dude i dont want any war but you wont address irans desire to wipe out israel....you are an anti-semite thru and thru

i never suffered war but my parents remember bombing over their homes by fellow jew haters as yourself!!!!

Archived