Assange Vs Takky

Coss

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>And I have to say one detail you mentioned doesn't sit well, when you mentioned the Arab spring countries. No mention of Qaddafi there. Why evade mentioning Libya? It's been widely reported that Qaddafi was profoundly spooked by what happened to Saddam.

...no evasion at all. If you recall I mentioned Gaddaffi in a post earlier in this thread, as another of the corrupt crony leaders that the west had been snuggling up to

article_1360472_0D4CFC2D000005.jpg

Picture taken in 2009....3 years after Saddam's execution. Can you see Gadaffi quaking as war criminal Blair embraces him?

Saddam's execution, more than 4 years previously, was as unrelated to the Arab Spring as it was to Bushit, poodles Blair and Howard's reason for invading Iraq!

Of course the Tunisian man in the street was aware of police and political corruption at a local level which led to market stall holder Mohamed Bouazizi's self immlolation, but he would not have been aware of the detailed explicit evidence of Tunisian dictator Ben Ali's corruption that it took Wikileaks to expose. I notice that you omit to mention why the USA rather than condemn and leak this corruption too, instead continued to support Ben Ali. So much for their championship of democracy and human rights eh.

If it makes you any happier, Wikileaks revelations led to the demonstrations in Libya, Yemen, Bahrein, and Syria too.

Did you hear UK Foreign Minister Hague spouting more weasel words today that Julian Assange faced no danger from USA. Words are cheap, mate. Actions speak louder.

If USA, UK, Sweden...any one of em..would guarantee 100% that Assange would not be extradited, he'd travel to Sweden tomorrow to face the trumped up sexual assault charges. Problem sorted.

But they won't will they. So I don't blame Assange for not trusting them.

Keep paying your taxes LP ..blame your government for the millions of GBP it is costing you to guard the Ecuador embassy. A simple videolink interview with Swedish investigators over pathetic trumped up allegations from a girl who is crying rape yet continued to assist on his lecture tour, house, party with and root Assange for a week after the so called incident of Assange assuming that having had consensual sex the night before, it was perfectly understandable to continue where he left off next morning. Poor bugger would have been better off in Pattaya negotiating Long Time rather than ST. It was only when she found out he was rooting another tart too that she sought revenge.

Methinks there's more to it than LP reads in the Sun.

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

you're most welcome n thanks for yet another longwinded tedius monolouges!!!

julian assange doesn't give a toss about world peace and justice hes just an angry little pussy who was bullied at school for having a sissy name and cant get over it lol

Archived