Israel/hamas -- Weighted Criticism - Where The Hell Do You Find It?

JaiRai

16 dead and hundreds wounded by one "errant mortar round" is unbelievable. I've been on the receiving end of mortar rounds. Even if one landed in an area jam packed with people, it wouldn't do that much damage. Somebody is not telling the truth.

It was an airburst round. It detonates above ground to maximize damage.

So are the Arabs states going to allow the 800,000 plus Jewish refugees to return to their homes? Will they return their seized property to them. The Middle East is f*cked. :(

Excellent point.

None wish to mention all of this part of history.

The whole area was once part of the Ottoman Empire. So if the Ottomans were still in control of the whole Middle East and a few hundred thousand Jews decided to move from one part of the Empire, what is now known as Syria, Egypt, Iraq etc, to another part of the Empire now known as Israel, what is the problem with that?

Maybe a simplified version of history.....

Palestinians have been caught fabricating casualties over and over again. Western media and liberal bleeding hearts largely forgive this because they are as agenda -driven as the Palestinians.

I would never agree to negotiate with someone shelling me. Never.

And before you go all CNN on me (didja see the CNN garbage today about American Christians supporting Israel?) I'm an atheist. CNN has really lost all modicum of respectability. It's worse than even BBC now.

• Like 1