Cent, Thalenoi, everybody,and the thread '6 months with a BG'

Goodthaigirl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bibblies,

>I think a lot of us might be able to sing that by now!

Really, can you sing? The lyric is pretty hard, isn't it?

I sang our national anthem to my farang friends when I was studying abroad. I don't do that in Thailand but only for you guys on NANA board ! wink.gif

GTG

I'm hampered by not being able to sing and not knowing the lyrics anymore (someone ripped the vital page out of my book), but it can't be that difficult. Why? Would it earn your respect?

Would it be like seeing a dog standing on its hind-legs?

Do you believe or not? my HB can sings national anthem thailand and khung Tep song. Because I told him If he want to be a Thai he must can sing otherwise imigration won't let him pass..... He doesn't know I am just kidding. But he is serious.

jitty

It's peculiar how observations on this board can be construed as strong statements pitting "US against THEM" ??? I was the person who PM'd GTG merely observing that she was more interested in getting to the truth of certain issues as opposed to SOME members who have other agendas . It was a simple observation , nothing more , nothing less . I remember feeling attacked bt GTG in one of my earlier posts and my initial response was" Where does she get off " ? So I Pm'd her and we discussed the subject in some length until we came to an understanding of one anothers thinking . Neither of us was right or wrong , we had just travelled different paths .

Archived