Cent, Thalenoi, everybody,and the thread '6 months with a BG'

Goodthaigirl

I think we are sometimes too hard on GTG. First she is a Thai girl who has never worked in a bar so she is probably expected to have some reservations about some board members' sexual practices. It's not maybe what some people want to hear, but her thoughts probably represent a lot of Thai people's attitudes.

I think it's kind of nice to have a good thai girls' perspective on this board even though I might not necessarily agree with everything.

And now we have people ripping her English. Sorry, but that's a very low blow.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you doing??? You IDIOT!, we had her

-----------------------------------------

I know, but this over-rides everything: I LOVE WOMEN, I lOVE THAILAND and GTG is THAI. Can't be but her servant. If i am worthy enough, that is.

PS: do you see another spot on the floor? while i'm crawling i can wipe it off.....

In reply to:

Kaiser99 wrote:

It's not maybe what some people want to hear, but her thoughts probably represent a lot of Thai people's attitudes.

With one very strong reservation--she studied overseas and that would leave a very strong cultural mark on her thinking. Especially her feminist slant I'd say is much more a result of foreign influences than her Thainess.

I have no problem with that, but I would be very cautious interpreting her attitudes as being quintessentially Thai. For example, in another thread she claimed that she would tell her parents to "fuck off." While I don't think she'd actually do that, the fact that the thought occured to her and that she verbalized it shows how much foreign influence GTG has had.

Ok maybe she better represents middle class Thais who've traveled abroad. They probably have a much more worldly view on life than some Isaan farmers. That is either good or bad depending on how you want to look at it.

I think some of the criticism thrown her way is unjust and looks like some people are not able to handle intelligent and independent women who don't need their $25.00 for a screw.

Some people don't put bar girls on pedestals but take them for who they are. Both their good points and bad points, but some punters will NEVER be able to admit to themselves that maybe the life of a hooker is not all they think it is. I doubt there's few punters who would want their mother's, sisters, and daughters to whore themselves out. Most guys would rather them work menial jobs if that's what it took to work themselves out of poverty.

I show individual bar-girls from Thailand the respect they deserve, but the day I accept their profession as something respectable is the day I probably need to assess how close I'm getting to the scene.

All IMHO of course.

I think the argument was not about the job itself (prostitution) but the fact that GTG did seem to assault the woman, not the job, for being a BG and accept she could raise herself from that position, at least not in a decent manner. But mostly, there seemed to be something personal towards TTM.

Kaiser99 : I agree ! I remember this guy who used to come to the Thermae every second night a few years ago and he spoke very good Thai . There were these two young bg's that he would always sit down beside and engage them in a verbal teasing match concerning their lackadaisical lives as bg's . It was always in the form of good fun but he would always manage to win his point that these girls were basically lazy . He would get them slightly angry by pointing out the fact that they always slept till 2 P.M got up , had dinner then strolled down to Thermae every night to find some man to pay for their drinks then slept with him money then slept again for 14 hours to get their beauty sleep so they would be attractive for their next victim . I found it entertaining listening to the three of them playfully indulging in verbal sarcasm . But you could tell the girls knew he was right about them not having to exert themselves mentally or physically in order to get what they wanted .

pattaya127,

>But mostly, there seemed to be something personal towards TTM.

You misunderstand me. I don't have a anything personal towards TTM or Thalenoi, or anyone on this board.

Why do peple think I have that when I argue with anyone on this board on their posts/messages?

Strange !

GTG

GTG wrote:

"I don't have a anything personal towards TTM or Thalenoi, or anyone on this board. Why do peple think I have that when I argue with anyone on this board on their posts/messages? Strange !"

Not strange at all!

GTG, you asked this question before and it has been answered several times, but I will repeat it.

When you disagree, that's an indication of a difference in opinion. Arguing an opinion does not imply you have anything personal against those with whom you disagree.

When you write personal attacks, like you did with TTM, Thalenoi (and a few others including Long Gun) that indicates that you might have something personal against them.

Kaiser99, it is my perception that the main source of criticism of GTG is her contempt of prostitutes rather than her contempt of prostitution.

Archived