Cent, Thalenoi, everybody,and the thread '6 months with a BG'

Goodthaigirl

GTG,

We are back to square 1. Now you are telling me what I had said first and your reaction (then) was that I got it all wrong.

Remember, somehow you got a picture of them (my gf's family) on one side plotting against me (the provider) on the other side.

GTG wrote...........................................................

Are you saying yourgf should sneak the money and give it to the sis to help out so the sis doesn't have to work in Bkk and take care of the kids back home? Are you encouraging people to be a leech ?

..................................................................................

This is just another drop of the poison you've been spilling over this thread.

What I wanted to say was, if you were right (them against me, me getting it all wrong), she could have done the money sneaking and I would not have noticed.

GTG wrote:.................................................................

Some human beings choose help themselves and work their ass off rather with little money then being dependent to anyone.

..................................................................................

That is exactly what I think of her sister. They are not trying to conn me here as you previously said.

If you are stinging me again about my gf being the receiving side (dependant), that's okay, while she is dependant her job is to do 7 hours of school 7 days a week. That was her choice and she asked me to assist her with, after 10 months of knowing each other. The deal runs January 2002 - March 2003 when she'll graduate. By then I'll be out of legal issues here and will be in the position to marry her.

Whatever happens, she will have finished "working her arse off" with all that school and training and will be able to get 10-12K job on her own. With her English skills by then maybe even more.

GTG, maybe you've got a problem that some people, born and meant to squat in rice puddles for the life of them, are finding a way out? Thus disturbing the predetermined social order of the country?

As there is no one they can turn to, they end up with us (farangs) bailing them out.

The view like that would explain most of your posts (or, as many as I have read).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTM,

Reread your post and now I begin to understand your intention. You just wanted to say that your gf is a good person that could have sneaked your money to her sis. Why didn't you say so ?! I was confused of why you made your point which is irrelevant to this thread I would think.

Any way. I got your point now, ok? Sorry I misunderstood your posts.

>GTG, maybe you've got a problem that some people, born and meant to squat in rice puddles for the life of them, are finding a way out? Thus disturbing the predetermined social order of the country?

Wow poisoning question from a kind farang, ah? laugh.gif To be honest I don't think they are MEANT to be like that. There are a lot of poor folks working their way through school with modest job and make it ! I've seen people can do it. It's possible. I believe your bg can do the same if she REALLY wants to without having to work her p**sy off.

>As there is no one they can turn to, they end up with us (farangs) bailing them out.

How about turning to themselves? µ¹à»ç¹·Õè¾Öè§áË觵¹ Buddhist proverb meaning 'you should depend on yourself'.or sth like that.

>The view like that would explain most of your posts (or, as many as I have read).

Next time, don't bother to read, OK?

GTG.

PS, How did your wife feel when you asked for the divorce?

GTG,

Bigotry. (yes, you)

Mee has been increasing her committment towards me, I do the same towards her.

Sain evolution, fil conducteur (P127 please translate) is happiness.

Thanks to those who agree there is life after all.

End of story.

"Next time, don't bother to read, OK?

GTG. "

Good idea, don't read them and don't respond to them. The best way to get rid of trolls (GTG) is to ignore them.

GTG Wrote:

..........................................................................................

I believe your bg can do the same if she REALLY wants to without having to work her p**sy off.

..........................................................................................

Hey GTG, as I said, she does 7 hours of school 7 days a week. She is not my bg, she is my gf, off the scene since January 1.

She is a student and a very good one. Once I helped in levelling up the playground, she's been elbowing her way through quite successfully. She is always among the upper third when it comes to the grades.

Her p**sy has not seen any action since early May and even then only a mild one. Believe me, I happened to be there, in person.

Hardly something you can call "work her p**sy off.

How about yours? Nothing in the oven for 6 weeks?

BTW, where does your obsession with bgs' p***ies come from? I thought it were us damned to die for them...

GTG wrote:

How did your wife feel when you asked for the divorce?

You don't ask for the divorce, you announce it. Anyway.

She felt terribly sorry for me. For ending up with a Thai.

She's a lecturer, has been lecturing for 15 years, had many Asian students flowing through. And Thais were the thickest mob she has ever encountered.

But, what shit does she know about Thais? She's came to know only 150-160 rich and educated individuals who knew at their birth they'll be sent overseas for studying or fun or both. Their parents' money got them there, not selection for their brightness, talent or achievements.

She has never met a bg or a farm girl or anyone else other than "upper reaches". How the hell can she generalize that the entire population are like what her students were?

I decided to ignore several public posts and pms from other board members, asking to stop following your troll.

But you were showing extreme disrespect for others ("working p**ssy off") when referring to a student, then intruding into privacy "What did your wife say when you asked for divorce")

GTG, on this board, you won't win a fight that can be won only by the (nonexistent) wellfare system in Thailand. Only a system like that can wipe out us, bars, bgs, your bitterness, sites like this, sites worse and much worse than this one, Sukhumvit couples and whole lot more problems your country is having to go through.

GTG, there is life before death. Go get it, when you get a chance...

think_too_mut,

I have to apologise to you. I used the wrong 'tense' in my earlier post. 'I believe your bg can do the same if she REALLY wants to without having to work her p**sy off. ' I should have said 'I believe your bg can do the same if she REALLY wanted to without having to work her p**sy off in the bar before she met you .

>BTW, where does your obsession with bgs' p***ies come from?

This board I guess. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

>You don't ask for the divorce, you announce it. Anyway.

I got the term 'ask for the divorce' from reading this board somewhere. So, you should use 'annouce the divorce' instead?

>She has never met a bg or a farm girl or anyone else other than "upper reaches". How the hell can she generalize that the entire population are like what her students were?

True. Why don't you introduce your gf to her? She might change her mind.

>I decided to ignore several public posts and pms from other board members, asking to stop following your troll.

But you were showing extreme disrespect for others ("working p**ssy off") when referring to a student,

Why? Many Thai university students are doing exactly the same thing. Being a student or not is not an excuse here. But I do apologise for my misuse of English. Try to reread my reply before posting it.

>then intruding into privacy "What did your wife say when you asked for divorce")

You don't have to answer that, you know?

>GTG, on this board, you won't win a fight that can be won only by the (nonexistent) wellfare system in Thailand. Only a system like that can wipe out us, bars, bgs, your bitterness, sites like this, sites worse and much worse than this one, Sukhumvit couples and whole lot more problems your country is having to go through.

Couldn't agree more. I'm not fighting here. Rich countries have prostitutes too. But the reasons of entering it is. Haven't it occured to your minds why many poorer countries don't have so many prostitutes like Thailand? For instance, India, Bangladesh or Nepal. These girls choose not to. Why is that so? Poor or not is not the issue, don't you think?

>there is life before death. Go get it, when you get a chance...

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't notice. tongue.gif

GTG

GTG: >Haven't it occured to your minds why many poorer countries don't have so many prostitutes like Thailand? For instance, India, Bangladesh or Nepal. These girls choose not to. Why is that so? Poor or not is not the issue, don't you think? <

I'm not so sure that is true. Anyone got some statistics?. I suspect that these countries also have prostitution (I remember a photodocumentary about the red light district in Bombay or calcutta a few years ago). But I suspect the difference is that they are less popular with farang men, and therefore get less publicity compasres to Thailand. Don't forget that 95% or so of prostitution in LOS is local men visiting brothels, farang are just the tip of the iceberg.

I do think 'poor is an issue, just not the only motivator. Social attitudes also contribute, as does materialism, sexism (Women supposed to earn the money to support the families, men expecting women to do the work) etc.

GTG said :

Haven't it occured to your minds why many poorer countries don't have so many prostitutes like Thailand? For instance, India, Bangladesh or Nepal.

GTG, I'm sorry, but you are so very wrong in what you have said here. The difference is that the majority of Thai women who work in Thailands sex industry are 'free agents', not girls who were sold into the industry when they reached 10 or 11. Sadly this is the case in the countries you mentioned, and it is particularly bad where demand from Indian men sees Bangladeshi and Nepali girls trafficked into the brothels of Mumbai and other Indian cities, in huge numbers, never to see their homeland again. The caste system, and a tendency to see people of certain ethnicities as 'subhuman', helps these men to suppress the hypocrisy of what they are doing : good family man by day and rapist by night. If that sounds a little strong, how many 12 year old Nepali girls do you think voluntarily submit to the advances of 40-year old Indians ? The irony is that many of the worst brothels are in areas which contain the poorest Indians and the girls are treated as the bottom rung in the ladder.

The main difference between the average 'traditional' Asian client and the majority of board members is that we will admit that we have sexual needs, and that we are willing to find them outside of marriage. The other difference is that the majority of us will acknowledge that sex workers are human beings, and respect them accordingly. Until Asian men can reconcile their need for a virgin in the living room and a whore in the bedroom, they will continue to be the major source of demand for sex workers in Asia.

GTG, I'm sure that attitudes in your neck of the woods must be changing as I write this, and my intent is not to demonize the Asian man. These guys have many admirable qualities, too, but their attitude towards sex workers and anyone born into lesser circumstances than themselves is appalling. None of what I've said is a solution to the underlying problem (poverty), but brighter men than me have tried to crack that nut and failed .....

Archived