And Another Amerikan Shooting

bust

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"The National Firearms Act (NFA), 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on June 26, 1934, currently codified as amended as I.R.C. ch. 53, is an Act of Congress in the United States that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

Fully automatic is prohibited.

That whole Amendment 2 thing seems a bit of a bugaboo.

Now I don't know how many people think the same way I do but to me it's well, not real 21st century stuff.

I can see where this might have been a fine idea and served a great purpose but you have to think they might have come up with a better solution, what with all the other development n stuff since then.

Isn't the whole purpose of law, a constitution, it's amendments n all not viewed as a living thing, open to change and modification as the needs of society change?

Oh I forgot, some big shots (sic) making money out a all this :(

This is most certainly Muslim Jihadist Terrorism. Farouk went to Saudi to marry an online bride two yeas ago...hmmmmmm

very religious his brother in law said...

He was in Saudi just the month before. WHY??He stormed out of an office XMAS PARTY (GET IT?)

AND CAME BACK ALL KITTED UP FOR MURDER WITH HIS "BRIDE"-HE HAD REMOTE

BOMBS SETUP AND HIS HOUSE WAS BOOBY TRAPPED

ANOTHER EXTREME MUSLIM SCUMBAG MURDERER.-

IF JUST ONE OF THE PARTYGOERS WAS STRAPPED THEY WOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN ABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES-

but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone was .carrying

A house full of pipe bombs and bomb making gear demonstrates a certain aforethought...

Lots of travel including to Saudi, Saudi the place that is known to play both sides of the current problems in Middle East et al.

Becoming difficult not to see this as linked to some sort of Daesh.