Officer, come quick I have a crime to report

Shibuya

What Stick said was correct, the punter paid the bar fine to take the lass out of the bar for a few hours, and that’s what he got.

Now if he had paid the bar fine and she didn’t leave the bar, all well and good he has a complaint, but she did so he doesn’t.

I am surprised the bar and girl haven’t reported him to he police for making accusations about pimping and prostitution, both of which are illegal in Thailand.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 2:56 PM, Mekong said:

What Stick said was correct, the punter paid the bar fine to take the lass out of the bar for a few hours, and that’s what he got.

Now if he had paid the bar fine and she didn’t leave the bar, all well and good he has a complaint, but she did so he doesn’t.

I am surprised the bar and girl haven’t reported him to he police for making accusations about pimping and prostitution, both of which are illegal in Thailand.

Would love to have heard the conversation with the police officer conducted in pigeon English 

“I pay bar, she promise boom boom mai me condom but she not do!”

“Yes This velly serious na, I go arresting she and take she go jail”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I assume the bar which received the barfine did not fully know what both people were planning afterwards, probably visit crocodile farm or floating market. Punter therefore was wrong to ask bar for refund. Woman privately entered contract targeting on boom boom without condom and later cancelled this part of contract. Very bad, will further hurt tourism.

• Like 1

I love the race back to the bar. Him on the Songthaew (obviously) her on the motorcycle. Red faced, eyes bulging, spitting with anger. 

I DEMAND TO SEE THE MANGER!!

And then to write to someone about it and offer his sage like advice on how to deal with these people.

I feel sorry for the girls, I really do. 

Used to know one bloke who drank in LK Metro.

Every girl he took back to his room ended in disaster, always over complicating things, confusing/creeping out the girls and having to get security to come to his room. A bitter, angry man who 8 times out of 10 would have a problem with his bill at the end of his night in a sports bar. 

The last person on earth you would take advice from, which didn’t stop him from dispensing his wisdom on how to deal with girls in Pattaya to everyone he met. 

Mr Shibuya,

I am deeply touched by your words. The truth is, the FULL truth I may add , is that I strongly dislike the GoGo-Bar-Barfine procedure. Further I have never been to Pattaya, I swear. I very much prefer building a relationship with a lady from for example the former Beergarden because I am a believer in true love and mutual affection which is then supposed to leading into, well, something positive. A woman from Soi 7/1 many many years ago explained to me that her whole family was about to die from starvation because due to heavy rainfall the rice would not grow and they were in desperate need of a waterpump to pump the water elsewhwere, maybe their neighbours. Mr. Shibuya, the truth again is that I gave her in the region of xxx USD for her waterpump which you now think makes me an idiot but you are wrong. Madame did also think so I am sure but I was rewarded most graciously over a couple of days  I remember. Maybe Madame hoping for another pump. On the plane back home I almost developed a heart attack with laughter thinking about us both cheating each other. Do you understand what I mean?

Asking a gogodancer for boomboom without condom, what an idiot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shibuya said:

The last person on earth you would take advice from, which didn’t stop him from dispensing his wisdom on how to deal with girls in Pattaya to everyone he met. 

Sounds like the fellows on ThaiVisa - which I now see has rebranded as AseanNow.

52 minutes ago, buffalo_bill said:

Asking a gogodancer for boomboom without condom, what an idiot.

Dear Bubi, we could be underestimating Mr Punter - vis -

"If I ask her for BoomBoom no condom, she will provide one, thereto saving me the price of one condom, being x bht. What a cunning spendthrift I am. But she no have, now she no want boom boom. Officer, come quick I have a crime to report!"  etc etc

• Like 1

10 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Mr Shibuya,

I am deeply touched by your words. The truth is, the FULL truth I may add , is that I strongly dislike the GoGo-Bar-Barfine procedure. Further I have never been to Pattaya, I swear. I very much prefer building a relationship with a lady from for example the former Beergarden because I am a believer in true love and mutual affection which is then supposed to leading into, well, something positive. A woman from Soi 7/1 many many years ago explained to me that her whole family was about to die from starvation because due to heavy rainfall the rice would not grow and they were in desperate need of a waterpump to pump the water elsewhwere, maybe their neighbours. Mr. Shibuya, the truth again is that I gave her in the region of xxx USD for her waterpump which you now think makes me an idiot but you are wrong. Madame did also think so I am sure but I was rewarded most graciously over a couple of days  I remember. Maybe Madame hoping for another pump. On the plane back home I almost developed a heart attack with laughter thinking about us both cheating each other. Do you understand what I mean?

no, I do not understand what you mean.

You need to contact the Police and if that doesn’t work, write to @Stickman