BLAM!

Coss

I am sorry but IMHO the UN was wrong in establishing Israel in Palestine in 1948 when the British mandate on Palestine ended.

Britain we’re against putting Jews amongst the Arabs (I wonder why) and even in 1945 Roosevelt stated that no land would be established without consultation with the Arabs. 

It was when Truman took office in 1946 he went against both Roosevelts promise but also British wishes and established Israel  in 1948.

Typical fucking America, screwing the world up yet again, late for WWII and tried to start WWIII.

Creation of Israel

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mekong said:

Why didn’t Truman establish a Homeland in say New Mexico USA rather than in the middle of the Arabs?

Because he had a sense of humour?

Not yet born, but I imagine that, as a whole, a measureless number of people, looking for a home, is a problem that most would not relish, dealing with.

I've never been anti-semitic, quite the opposite, the rather fetching Shona, of my youth, had a family that would not allow me, near her, on account of me being a gentile. So I became miffed, but not anti.

I have always felt, that the Israelis have usually over-played the card in their hand, that is the, "see look at how many of us the Nazi's killed".

Kong's suggestion, New Mexico USA, gets my vote, a quick televised second-coming from the King of the Sky Fairies, would establish the religious bona fides of say, Roswell:

Roswell is in Chaves County and has a population of 48,186. There are many positive features. The public schools are ranked as above average, there are plenty of job opportunities, the community is diverse, and there are plenty of leisure activities for people to enjoy in the area.

The new settlers could carve off a small slice, for the extant population to live in, and we're back to normal.

It also has the advantage of U.S. military bases, not too distant, for support.

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, Coss said:

Because he had a sense of humour?

Not yet born, but I imagine that, as a whole, a measureless number of people, looking for a home, is a problem that most would not relish, dealing with.

I've never been anti-semitic, quite the opposite, the rather fetching Shona, of my youth, had a family that would not allow me, near her, on account of me being a gentile. So I became miffed, but not anti.

I have always felt, that the Israelis have usually over-played the card in their hand, that is the, "see look at how many of us the Nazi's killed".

Kong's suggestion, New Mexico USA, gets my vote, a quick televised second-coming from the King of the Sky Fairies, would establish the religious bona fides of say, Roswell:

Roswell is in Chaves County and has a population of 48,186. There are many positive features. The public schools are ranked as above average, there are plenty of job opportunities, the community is diverse, and there are plenty of leisure activities for people to enjoy in the area.

The new settlers could carve off a small slice, for the extant population to live in, and we're back to normal.

It also has the advantage of U.S. military bases, not too distant, for support.

Truman was a serious Anti-Semite, despite have a Jewish advisor. Parts of the USA are more antisemitism than Nazi Germany…. The question remains, why do Palestinians have more rights in Israel than they do in many/maybe most Arab countries..? The whole thing is very widely misrepresented by all sides of the issue, the truth be damned…

I think I've said this before, but for memory's sake - again-illy:

Put a wall (not a concrete one), a wall made of the rest of the world's military forces, around the lot of them, Israel, Gaza, West bank.

Supply weapons into the enclosed areas.

And when they've finished, declare that man, King of the rubble.

Then go home, let him rebuild the rubble, in what ever religious or philosophical manner he wishes to.