BG multiple BF

Orand,

Is it possible she might not be telling you the whole truth? If she is lying to her husband, why would she not lie to you? I have concluded that BGs are masters of telliing you exactly what you want to hear. The uni degree means nothing or it can mean a lot. Can't really draw any inferences from that.

What is very very suspicious in this case is how many girls do you know never worked bar before, then a farang enters the picture, gives her a lump sum and a hefty monthly salary and then she goes into the BG business because 20,000b is not enough to cover her costs? This would be a first in my book.

First of all, your story puts her whole character in question, but that is a another matter. What you didn't mention is if she sells her body to bar customers or is she just working there for tips and salary? Even if the latter, it makes no sense for someone who just married (in love but with whom or what?) to go work bar (has never before she says) when she is getting a nice stable monthly salary. Why couldn't she with her education go back and work in the tourist industry? Things in this case just don't seem right. It wouldn't surprise me a bit that she has a BG history; at least it would make more sense to her returning to bar. But for a girl never worked bar before, then gets married and then goes to the bar for work, just is too fishy to believe.

Also, 20,000 baht seems liek alot a for a monthly mortage especially for an assumed poor family. I could understand the amount if she was already wealthy and chosed an expensive neighborhood. for her parents to reside. Poor people don't move into expensive neighborhoods even if she now has access to a human ATM.

Why did she not ask her husband for 7500 baht or some amount more that she could live on. What type of relationship does she really have with her husband? Is it just a case of he is trying to buy her love and all he gets is her body and companionship. Kind of like how people go to work for an employer. You are working for the money and not for the loyalty to the company per se. You just can't buy love or loyalty.

I think there is much more to this case then what has been told to you. Dig deeper and either things will change somewhat or more information will be uncovered. Things are never what they seem to be in LOS.

Cardinalblue

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick wrote (from his Naughty Nightlife in Bangkok):

>. One time, my friend was at her place and was "doing the deed" with her when the Swede called. While she was actually having sex with my friend, she was telling the Swede that she loves him, doesn't go with other guys and stopped going to the Thermae ages ago. I actually feel sorry for the guy and would love to email him and tell him to forget her but that would be betraying a friend, which I would never do. The bottom line is this. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO BAR GIRLS. They will tell you one thing but do another.

Now: > I am, VERY strongly opposed to girls blatantly lying to guys and extracting money from them. And thus, I am TOTALLY in favour of letting the guys know.

Stick, life changes us all...You may want to update your major article with your new standpoints....

Hi!

I assume that you hit the reply button without intendig the reply to be specifically to me. If I'm wrong however I would like to point out a few wrrors.

I'm not a champion of BGs, as far as dishonest ones are concerned I'm quite the opposite.

I not involved in any financial markets. I neither get in or out. smile.gif

I haven't been to the good old USA since I was a very little boy.

regards

ALHOLK

I think a major difference between having a thai husband or boyfriend vs. a farang hubby/bf is that the thai ones usually know their "loved ones" are working bar. Actually, many live off it.

The farang bf usually don't know this and are being used to get some extra baht.

My guess is about 80 % of the girls working in bars do have a thai bf/husband.

Cheers,

soongmak

HT --- Thank you HT for the welcome.

You wrote: ????would say that the sanuker is happy only because he believes what he is being told???.

completely agree, that?s why he?d be so unhappy getting such unwelcome and unnecessary news. what?s the next step. blame all round, bad feelings, start over with the same kind of, but new animal. Telling the punter won?t change the bgs mind and she?ll continue same way with others. You?re quite right about the girl ripping him off but the girls don?t see it that way, they?re providing a valuable service and making the guys happy with a nice illusion that can?t come cheap or free.

To the girls they?re customers who?re willing to send them a little money to the far side of the world now and again to keep the wheels in motion and the dream alive, besides if guys are looking for purity of thought and deed in their women, LOS bargirls aren?t the right crowd. Dreams are important when you?re thousands of miles out of reach and we know dreams usually aren?t real. Stretchers have to be part of a bg?s repertoire. So much harder for them to make a decent living without and we know they don?t like to work too hard, one perk of the business.

This is street level ? not boardroom level, which as we hear every day now is more treacherous and sinister by far. The best lessons are learned the hard way and this kind of experience will keep the punters out of worse trouble in the future. I tend to be more on the girls? side because I come to see them, not the farangs.

If a grown man can fly half way round the world for cheap pussy he?s big enough to take a knock or two and look after himself. If not?stay at home. My sympathy?s with the poor and very poor girls from Issan who don?t have a ?career track? with a well funded corporation of govt body.

Besides all that, you simply cannot leave a woman in an environment like this alone for months at a time and seriously expect her to be faithful, whether bargirl or anything further up the tree?.any of them. A pussy cannot tolerate a vacuum and need to be fed with cash to stay fresh and warm. Bg cannot live by email alone.

last point, (well, almost), what are the guys doing back home? single and faithful? Occasionally,,,, always?...never. Cuts both ways. So if the guy was fooling her into making her believe he was being faithful would that change the situation?

A few bruised feelings and a good lesson learned is the worst that can happen. Prostitution is ?illegal? in Thailand making the girls outlaws (more so socially). What?s considered wrong in all cultures doesn?t apply to outlaws. Maybe all of this is just a problem of guys getting too serious with bgs which I see as a bit of a mistake.

We have a choice. The girls pick theirs, the guys the same.

?????false pretenses??that?s something we all deal with all day long, stockbrokers flogging worthless stock, politicians flogging useless ideas?ad infinitum?..we inured to it. and?thank you for agreeing with the other points.

Troydeere..

hi there. If you say it's "none of our business" , Isn't helping her with the emails contradicting yourself?

You are absolutely right if you see it that way but please allow me to reserve that right if only to help her improve her English and computer skills.

It?s her intent but I admit to aiding and abetting with modest technical expertise for her benefit. more accurately "none of our business" related there to informing/ ratting/ snitching on the girls, blowing their cover / interfering with people?s very private and very personal lives by busy-bodies (nothing personal to any member of this board here & separate behavior from the person).

I see bgs doing a big job (for us) few of us could handle for a moment and need more help than the guys who for better or for worse fall for them, send small sums of money and should know better. mature ?sophisticated? men grassing on cute young sexy girls! really guys, don?t you have something better to do?

Hey good post, initially I was part of the lets tell them brigade, but looking at it it does seem a trifle pathetic, grown often wordly wise gentlemen, snitching on bar girls for cadging £100 here a £100 there off men they don't know from adam.

Hey if a good friend was going to be severely cheated by a BG in to buying a house and I suspected she was ripping him off I would tell him.

But if John in London, or Wolfgang in Hamburg want to send Nut some cash its non of my business.

STH

Archived