a round of applause for GTG!

pattaya127

I just can not belive this a Good Thai girl comes on line and every Farang turns into liquid, with all the Thai girls in Thailand you think you would have found the one you want, but I think not when you drool when a girl comes on line or are you sick of looking around bar for your girlfriend or learning thai to pickup. I'm glad I moved up 4 levels from my last post 1 year ago, you go what's 4 levels my Thai friend is the presenter for a Thai TV in Australia and her perents live in Chai Mai and making good freinds up there no need to hang and find. This one who posted is smart look out boy's you might have your match

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jasmine,

> I refused to help 2 of the then-bar girls for what asked of me was against my values, if some of you want to know what was asked I will post,<

Please do. I'm waiting.

>There are times that GTG opinions appeared to be strong and harsh. It seems that her experience is different than mine. Khun GTG, please read my next sentence with a "jai yen" ok? Calling someone "stupid" gets them too angry and usually turns them off even though I felt you were quite aggravated (enough said and NOT intend to hurt or flame).<

You think I'm Jai - ron (ã¨Ãéù hot-blooded) ? Far from it. I'm actually Jai Yen Mark mark Ka smile.gif I sound harsh though sometimes unintentioanlly just to get my point across. My English is not like yours who has spent more than twice overseas than the time spent living in Thailand. Your English is perfect.

I guess you must have been changed dramatically from living abroad that long ? Do you feel you are more American than Thai? I know it is unfair question but what would be your answer?

You are truly one of the examples who comes from a modest family but with determinations and support from your family can be successful in life.

Great post. I wish I could write this long smile.gif

GTG

"If supporting her to some degree or other is different or patronizing then that?s what it is, if that?s how you see it."

Supporting the view of a contributor, or their right to make it without being crassly insulted is one thing. Starting a thread to single the contributor out for praise for usual board behaviour is another.

"it?s just a point of view; Thai female contributors are rare and they stand out more than you and me."

I think she can cope. In fact, I think she probably enjoys the notoriety. There are other Thai female contributors on this board (I can think of at least three others) that are less self-seeking and deserve more encouragement than GTG.

"so far, however, nothing ranks with TEDBKK?s post for patronizing sarcasm and personal attack. here's a man who's actually offended (capitalized for some reason) by gtg?s simple statement: ?ask her to call us Pii instead of Khun??"

I think that's been cleared up. It's a simple misinterpretation of the Thai language.

I tend to agree with the other recent poster (Alfamaz?) who said that everyone's going horribly go-oey. And if there's any decency in the world, GTG'll come on now on to say "OK, thanks for the well-intentioned support, guys, but I'm not that fucking delicate and I don't really need it and you can stop now." and thereby stop the whole thing.

Actually it's a sign of good mental health. We love the company of any women, even if it's net-ting. Are you showing off to us? Settled, happily ever after? Life/love may have a few tricks from its old bag for you still, and modesty will help you tread its mysterious ways. Best wishes.

I'm glad I moved up 4 levels from my last post 1 year ago, you go what's 4 levels my Thai friend is the presenter for a Thai TV in Australia and her perents live in Chai Mai and making good freinds up there no need to hang and find.

[color:purple] This reference to 4 levels is very vague could you please clarify? color=purple>

Dear Khun GTG,

There was no implication intended when I said ?Jai Yen?. I said it for I did not want you to misunderstand and needed you to think through what I had to say. You impressed me as a person who wants to communicate the viewpoints and I like that very much. I tend to think when you sound harsh, it is more like you are trying to get your points across than being rude ( ok gentlemen, don?t you fire my way!). I also noticed that when someone on the board started slashing (and some of them were teasing or setting traps), to my surprise, they could aggravate you, but I don?t consider that as ?jai ron?, just quick to respond, you do interpret their intent differently than I do.

Some men Western/Eastern (from my experience) seemed to say things to test waters and I do have problems understanding their intent occasionally still) and most of the time, they will forget what they say soon after. For whatever is worth, I feel that there is some affection for you from the people on this board and some of them sincerely seem to want to know the Thais and that presents GOOD opportunities to show what the Thais really are.

There are times that I wanted to slap some sense into some people?s heads but I would not get what I intend to accomplish from that deed, would?n I? Your English is excellent (mine is not perfect, never will be like the natives) but we are communicating fairly well. To get a point across, I do tend to be harsh, and knowing this weakness, I consciously try to soften the words without losing the points and, I have seen some of your posts that got the points across quite nicely.

I am very proud of the Thai heritage, not sure whether I am more American than Thai, probably modified, mixed up Thai.

I will post why I refused to help those women in ?Relationship?, under ?Lying and Cheating on Farang Husbands, is it a sin?? Cannot promise when but thanks for your interest. Sis, I admire your strength, the more we express ourselves, the better, (one day) understanding we will achieve.

Cheers

Over the last 6 moths I have made friends with a few Thai people in Australia they asked me on day what level have you reach, I looked very surprised and said what do you mean. I found out Thai?s who live away from Thailand judge us by level and this was explained to me I don?t know if it?s the same in other countries but in Australia this is how it goes.

Level 1 Farang who doesn?t know his way around Thailand yet

Level 2 Farang who knows Thailand and still chasing BG

Level 3 Farang who lives in Thailand can speak Thai but till chasing BG

Level 4 Farang who has moved away from BG and have friends like UNI students, know Thai families or have a Thai GF

Level 5 Farang who lives in Thailand and has married a Thai girl

They do this so when a farang is talking to them the can put a level on him and he will not understand what their talking about

Must agree with you there, the Thais that I have encountered in Australia have somewhat limited knowledge of many aspects of their home country eg geography,politics,business affairs etc and would have little idea what the bargirl scene for a farang is all about - many farangs because of their "infatuation" with LOS are simply better informed about a lot of things than expat Thais.

Alfmaz,

Pretty "interesting" logic, I would say this is group specific and not something that is the norm....Without knowing the character of the person they do sound very superficial and as lazyphil said this type of attitude is abolsute and total nonsense!

Sanukboot.

Archived