Nanaplaza.Com raffles to win great prizes

khunsanuk

Good show. DOES that include a place like The Oriental? If it does, and I win, well, damn, have to take the wife, but that's okay.

How about a second-prize slot consisting of a free barfine AND the cost of the room at PB Hotel (transportation not included)? smile.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, shoot. That means I'll have to take the wife. No way that I will take a BG to The Oriental, but will not take my wife.

Now, if someone wants to offer that 2nd prize for a night's stay at the PB.....

Speaking of raffles (you jogged my memory) does any one remember in the late 1980's the raffles the Farang Connection had at Nana Plaza? They were held maybe once a year on their aniversary. You got one raffle for evey drink you bought.Drawing was around 10-11pm with first prize being your choice of a bargirl for the night with no barfine or "other fees"; (bar payed the girl);you could opt for a on the house bar tab of about 500 baht . (baht was 25 to 1); second prize was a smaller bar tab;3rd at-shirt or something;Yea I miss those times.

LongGun,

don't know if the prize includes a joiner fee , but I am sure offering one to the man at the Oriental reception would definitely not create any additional value for the desperate punter. Should the winner decide for the Oriental, CHECKING IN together with madame would solve any problem . Turning up 1:00 in the morning with a beauty from Patpong would not really meet the places possibilities. I would start the event with a dinner by the river etc. I'll let you know in case I am the lucky one.

bbill

Wanted to LT a girl from Rafifi a few years ago but was staying at Oriental (employer pd) and doubted it would go well showing up with her at 3 am to pick up key. She said no problem. At the desk she asked for the key (me beside her) and complained that there had not been a shower cap the last two days. The staff apologized and we walked off arm in arm. 15 min later roomkeeping showed up with a cap. It helped that she wasn't 18 and wasn't dressed like a BG.

Boy do I miss her. I have never met anyone with so much self confidence. Anywhere. She was gone upon my next visit. Back to Mae Sot to marry a Thai man.

Archived