BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEDBKK.........Had something like that happen with me with my tg. She was caught and had to admit taking about 20K out of a bankbook that she was supposed to leave in there. She swore that since her mother makes her do it, I should not give her any large sums of money because her family is going to make her fork it over to them. Fine I did just that I stopped giving her any serious money except for 10K a month for expenses. Last night over the phone she started by complaining how I didn't give her enough money that I made her wait to make large expenditures until I came back to BKK. by the end of the phone call...more than 1 hour later...she admitted that all the money I have been giving her has been going to her family except for about 100 baht a day that she kept for herself.

I didn't even start questioning her about her fidelity to me yet. Plan to do that tonight..Naturally am afraid what she will tearfully admit to in the end. Know what you are going through

T T M. Very , very sorry to hear your account of things.

"I found her using another one with her name followed by '29'. I wonder who '26', '27, and '28' were.

And who were '1' -'24'? :-)"

I'm emailing 2 girls whose IDs end with 17 and 70, respectively. Their usernames preceding the numbers are pretty unique, so there should be no reason to use the numbers at the end. Wonder how they keep up with which UserID number goes with which farang.

On the subject of the thread, the more I read, the more it seems you have to be with the girl nearly all the time to make a relationship work, or be of a mindset that you don't care if they screw around.

P127,

I truly believe everyone knows that it will always be difficult for someone to hitch up with a worker of the night and the risk of having a 'normal' relationship working forever or the defined period you want it too work for is low.....Therefore, I do not think GTG sensed anything, she could take the same agrument too 100 relationships and be right 99 times. Would you then concur she is a genious at picking up on something? I don't thnk so.

From my perspective, GTG was implanting her views and arguments on this type of relationship working on that given thread. Whether she did that effectively is another question....

Having said that, TTM good luck on future endeavours.

SB

TTTM,

I'm in BKK and dont read the board every 5 minutes.....

I just finished reading this thread and I'm really sorry for you, and you knoz I mean this.

Yes, me too, I started a relation with a Thai girl ( for the first time a GTG ) and I shall remember all of your advises.

Keep us posted.

Good luck and maybe spend some quality time alone ?

Cheers !

>I'm in BKK and dont read the board every 5 minutes.....

I was reading the board every 15 hours while in BKK.

You lucky skunk - you flew in the day I flew out. For how long? 3 months?

>Yes, me too, I started a relation with a Thai girl ( for the first time a GTG ) and I shall remember all of your advises.

Wish you never need single one of them.

The latest: the girl inquired with one factory for a job, 6000B. Some simple office duties, they liked her command of computers and typing skills but incomplete high school killed her again. Now, 6K is just about half of her (current) accommodation cost.

No more bars she is saying. For three reasons - loss of face, her weight and now she's got some skills.

Yes, she put them in that very order. No mention that she's almost finished with her land purchases and building a house.

She's got this and another 2 months contract with the building. If she moves out now, they may keep her (30K) deposit.

More SMSs, emails and calls are expected when she's out of the school. Don't see her moving back to a slum voluntarily.

>You also need to be here soon to get it really straight, and do the kiss and make up stuff, also v-important if you're gonna get this thing back on track I think.

With her temper, most of reasoning gets cut with "not talk mutt to me, not make me crazy". Especially if there is alcohol within the reach.

Ironically, only issues raised remotelly can be discussed.

The night before I left, this same dispute nearly ended in home violence.

For a good reason, she knows while I am there her art of giving men a spin is at her disposal and can be called in as a cavalry whenever she thinks the time is ripe...

TTM>With her temper, most of reasoning gets cut with "not talk mutt to me, not make me crazy". Especially if there is alcohol within the reach.

Ironically, only issues raised remotelly can be discussed.

The night before I left, this same dispute nearly ended in home violence.<

You keep ringing all my Bells!!

>"not talk mutt to me, not make me crazy"<

Cop out when the heat gets too much.

>Especially if there is alcohol within the reach.<

With me that worked two-ways. But yes, she mostly went crazy when really drunk. Sober, she was usually pleasant and reasonable. But bar life conditions them to drink, breeds alcoholics on the job. can we blame them?

>For a good reason, she knows while I am there her art of giving men a spin is at her disposal and can be called in as a cavalry whenever she thinks the time is ripe...<

Yes, whne you are away, on the phone or email, you take in only the words, sometimes the tone. when you're there, it is also the 'presence', the face, body, expression, mood, eyes, seductive games with potential immediate outcome, the skin, smell, hair etc.

sometimes I think we are predictable in their eyes, and they play us like a musicalinstrument.

But how i love my vibrations if played by a virtuoso!

If she promised you to not fucking around again, gambling is still a problem. Gambling is a very hard habit to break and you know it. Even couple who live together couldn't prevent their spouse to gamble. You are thousands of miles away and what could you do?

Cut your lost, TTM.

Take this as a learning experience.

Good Luck.

Archived