BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

Sorry, if it comes to that, your preparedness is not going to make your suffering any easier.

Your are right, we cannot be prepared for the worst. If it happens it will hurt badly, I know.

I hope you will get over it, as soon as possible.

- Once I needed two years to get over a broken relationship with a western girl. Even she was not worth it.

Like Roland Barthes wrote: Beeing in love is like an illness, if you are in love you are in a special state of mind and reality has a different meaning for you. (R. Barthes, Lover's Discourse: Fragments)

Even in a normal love story sometimes it is very hard to find out what going on, how much more difficult it is, if you have relationship to a girl of a different culture, who seems to be very capable of manipulating western man´s minds/hearts.

(Please forgive me my short philosophical excursion ::)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear this.

I think all of us who have been involved with a Thai lady and who have been forced into or led down the trail into a role of detective can feel your pain. It gets to be like some kind of sad game trying to put the pieces of a puzzle together, and even still once you think you have all the info you're left a bit dazed, wondering what the hell just happened.

Probably the hardest part in all of this is dealing with your feelings for her, because you just found out she fucked you over systematically, but it's unlikely you can simply switch off your feelings for her.

I've been there my friend.

Best of luck to you.

>Probably the hardest part in all of this is dealing with your feelings for her, because you just found out she fucked you over systematically, but it's unlikely you can simply switch off your feelings for her.

You're right on the spot.

Two hours out of my home with no mobile phone. There are not less than 17 messages from her. It makes 62 SMSs over the last 24 hours. She must be thinking of an "unfair dismissal".

Fuck, can't resist, I'm calling her now. 8:15pm BKK time.

>Give her a second chance. I know I'm flamed for this advice.

Just did that. Talked to her 30 minutes, shit her into tears.

For another 15 minutes she was screaming and choking. Had nothing else to do than to hang up. Will be calling her in a little while.

Hats down for the fucking little brownies, they really know how to pull our strings.

Kamui,

"I already had somebody to take a look on her. Her story she told me seems to be right, she just started to work as BG this summer, but you never know about the influence of BG scene. It seems that I am her first Farang "relationship", but for how long? When will other Farang enter this field?"

Me same same, checked her story, double and triple checked, never caught her on a lie (very important, if they lie you are in trouble) The only advantage(?) I have is that I spent 7 months with her out of 11. We are perfectly happy when together, but TTM story scares me.

Be careful, especially familly can see you as the one who will be supporting all of them.

T_t_m, can you cut through the bs surrounding the situation and determine whether she is remorseful at all? If you can genuinely feel remorse from her, I concur with the advice being given here. When I wrote "I've been there" the follow-on is "I forgave her" and it was the right decision. This event could be the ultimate test of how she really feels about you.

>Do You mean she had found your keylogger?

No, no, no. She found a computer at home and has been too lazy to go to the cafees to write more messages.

quick update: since our last conversation half an hour ago, she got hers act together and sent another 5 SMSs. It's half past midnight here....but, being late for work on Mondays is a norm...who would know what had happened to me...anyway, all the staff would think I got drunk...

Archived