What is a good BG?

"I'm finding I can understand Thai girls a lot better, if I stop seeing them as thinking like a girl, and them thinking more as we guys do. Less emotion, and more practical. The more I think about past experiences, the more I can understand how/why some of them do some of the things they do, if I place a guy/me in her situation (she not call me for 3 days, so I go out, get drunk, and get laid. ). Sounds like us, huh?"

HT, what you wrote above does not fit with what I know about Thai girls in general. It might fit with Thai girls who are prostitutes. But even then, I think its a premature conclusion. Remember this was her defence to critical questions. Its not necessary the truth.

Cheers!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi check_bin_krap

>>>HT, what you wrote above does not fit with what I know about Thai girls in general. It might fit with Thai girls who are prostitutes. But even then, I think its a premature conclusion. Remember this was her defence to critical questions. Its not necessary the truth.<<<

This thread is only about B/G's (title: What is a good BG?). And, was in no way meant to be associated with TTM's situation. As I stated, I have no idea what their agreement was, and further stated it was none of my business. The paragraph you quote is simply my personal observations, concerning situations I have been in ( "The more I think about past (my) experiences.....").

Sorry if you thought I was drawing these conclusions from TTM's situation. That would obviously be silly. I know next to nothing of what it is (their situation), or any agreements they had with each other.

What I was trying to say was that in my experience, Thai B/G's often do not act as I would expect, because I naturaly expect them to act as an average western girl would, as that is all I have to measure them up against. Tell a western girl you love her, send her flowers, call her 10 times a day, she will wait forever for you. It's my observation that a Thai B/G waits for no one. Can't be there to take care of her? No problem....She's back to work pronto. Business must be taken care of, and she is not going to wait around like a love sick puppy waiting for you. More of a man's approch, and outlook, on things. Because of what I stated. She is the expected breadwinner, and bills for rents, baby food, medical bills, etc, often all fall on her shoulders. She often may not have the luxury to say "I not work bar". Either you take care of her responsibilities, or she must. There is no middle ground. Often, she lives in a man's world, in terms of responsibilty, and producing. No sitting home painting your toenails, and watching endless soap-opera's for them, as is often the case in the west.

It's my observation that this is what, it seems to me anyway, makes them think more like a man, than their counterparts. It is because they ARE the man of the family, in many cases where B/G's are concerned, and they literaly have no choice in the matter. If you are not going to do it for them, then they must step up to the plate, and get the job done themselves. There are only two options, in their eye's. "You take care me, or I go work bar". Period. I've come to start to understand where they are coming from. They have pressures and demands placed on them that generaly only males have to deal with in the west. And in fact, few males in the west are expected to shoulder the responsibilities many of these girls B/G's are expected to. I know I'm not. And would freak if expected to.

GTG's? I know nothing of them, but suspect their life is much easier, and cannot, and do not, speak for them.

Anyway, I hope you understand my observations are based on my own personal experiences, and not someone else's. They have nothing to do with TTM's girl friend's email to him. Again, sorry if I gave that impression.

HT

Hi HT,

Can't disagree much with what you wrote here. I suppose I took your references to "Thai girl(s)" literary, instead of looking at the thread name.

I don't know a lot of TTM's situation either, so I will skip that.

When it comes to Thai prostitutes in general you forget one aspect in your analysis. That many simply has as the primary motive to get as many farangs as possible to send as much money as possible.

If this involves lying, coming up with stories then be it. The breadwinner theory does not fit if the farang is sending money regualry and has commited himself firmly to the girl with a plan for a life together.

Cheers!

>>>>>The breadwinner theory does not fit if the farang is sending money regualry and has commited himself firmly to the girl with a plan for a life together.<<<<

Well,.... given that many bar girls *are* the breadwinners, it's not a theory. It's the reality. As far as the farang sending money and being commited with a life plan for them together......I guess this is the basis for what this thread has evolved to. I understand what you are stating....falang is sending enough for her to get by on, so she going to be faithful, and trust this situation. But just because HE has "commited himself firmly to the girl with a plan for a life together", doesen't mean she has. Hence, the mia chao concept.

HT

Unless you are standing right there next to her, living with her, and she is accepting of the fact that you will take care of her, and her whole family, then, and only then, will she even concider being faithful to you. Flame away, but I really believe this fact to be true.

HT

"Unless you are standing right there next to her, living with her, and she is accepting of the fact that you will take care of her, and her whole family, then, and only then, will she even concider being faithful to you. Flame away, but I really believe this fact to be true."

I suppose we are getting back to the subject "what is a good bg". I don't think lying, cheating to get as much money from as many customers as possible is an acceptable way to earn money. To make a statement which many will disagree with, in most of these cases it is a thai BF in the background. When they come to Bangkok to make money, these hang around to get a chance to live of the girls. They get introduced to the potential pimps by other BG's. But her family is her excuse used for her high spending, to all farang.

Some do this work honestly, and some do drop out of the scene for a farang without the farang hanging over her. In my book that is a good BG. It requires a strong person to do this, but they do exist.

Cheers!

> Unless you are standing right there next to her, living with her, and she is accepting of the fact that you will take care of her, and her whole family, then, and only then, will she even concider being faithful to you.

HT, what you are saying is the max, 100% of their expectations. Some or more than some girls, would settle for less. Maybe a bit less.

No flaw in your statement. If one can do that, most of the bgs would be at the bay.

What's opposite to what you are saying?

"I am nice, good looking, hansum, they go with me for free, never ask for any money, write to me every day, call me...buy me presents. Thailand is the place where all of my qualities are finally recognized and admired". Bullshit.

Just read Stick's site with all the "Reader's submissions". Not a small number of the "contributors" sound and feel like that.

Sad fucks who won't be able to fuck a dog at home. They post what they want, guarded by Stick, no discussion, protected. Closed.

At this forum, at least, they get some feedback. Sometimes, we tear them into pieces.

One can be great but the money bit is always there. There are no bgs without that drive.

Mostly bullshit but I know a few western guys even back home who get regulary presents and cash from their TBG

Anyway I like this formate more too

"At this forum, at least, they get some feedback. Sometimes, we tear them into pieces."

Hi,

[color:"red"] So why is it that the Thai women on base felt that they could only verify that by putting out sexually? I'm assuming they were there because they were married, and you did say most had sex-industry background. [/color]

I have met many Thai women who came from various so-called social classes in Thailand. I met more ex-BG or, the so-called mia-chou . Not all people with prostitutes background turned to be cheating on their husband but I can say 25 out of 30 are doing it, also not all so called good non-bar girls behaved any better. .

Being a female, I understand the insecurity feelings about our looks and the desirable concept. It can be the bad experience and the way they felt about being married to foreigners made their behavior untrustworthy. The Thai customs disapprove cheating, however, Thai customs also disapproves prostitution and prostitutes, they were. The behavior has nothing to do with neither customs nor culture.

The biggest problem that I have seen is the ability to assimilate to the prevailing society. Without a good degree of success in assimilation, these women become restless and since families in Thailand are very important to most of the Thai women, it gets worse. Another issue is money which some of them seem to need more than an average women, could be due to the habits and the Thai families obligations I have never met a Thai woman who did not want to go back to Thailand, at least to visit, that includes me.

This is just what I have observed, I really don't have any theory to mitigate.

Cheers!

Archived