I've been invited to village.

Guys,

What does it mean when a girl invites you to her village? I met this bg in Phuket last March and have been talking on the phone and receiving email from her since then. She is into more of a relationship than I am. I don't believe one can have a relationship only being able to see each other twice a year. She is very lovely and shy and is a lot of fun. English basic but trying very hard. I really want to go and take in the experience of being in a small villiage and just take it as it comes. What about gifts for family? I have small a teddy bear for her daughter, I'm sure she will like that. I need some advice on what is probably expected of me. I don't drink so drinking Mekong whiskey with father is out.Hope we can get some coke.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patom,

I am getting the impression that your girlfriend is "different". Having said that, there are about one-thousand posts dealing with this and it should be advisable to study them first before you get rid of your teddybear and the rest of your assets.

In the end you might have picked a jewel and you wish to follow her into the Isaan, in which case some cash is always welcome.

Bbill

Is this a troll ?

>one-thousand posts dealing with this and it should be advisable to study them first before you get rid of your teddybear and the rest of your assets.

BB, what assets are you talking about?

If the teddybear is of a reasonable size and stuffed with cash, not with straws, no other assets are needed. Only that.

My invitation to the village is wholehearted and still open - under one condition: I come back again. Read: marry her.

She has never taken a falang there. Will never do that for the sake of falang's education nor enjoyment.

But other girls do that?

"Yes, take maaany, maaany falang. Falang buy dlink, Khao Lao, food, big party, big, 50 people. Tomorrow, him buy fridge. Sometime TV. Pay gas."

>In the end you might have picked a jewel and you wish to follow her into the Isaan, in which case some cash is always welcome.

I am joining you in your wish.

Couple of 'smart arses' have already answered you. Anyhow here what I think:

- Go there.

- Watch and actuate as normal as you can.

- Do what you want there regarding money, Teddy bears, booze, ...

- Enjoy the trip and have fun.

Sure it's going to be a good experience for you, remember that eveything you do there is because YOU decide to do it.

Have fun.

Unless you are serious about this girl I would advise against going to the village. It sounds like she is serious about you and you are not about her. You need to have an underdstanding of what her expectations are where you are concerned.

Are u the first farang she is bringing back to her village? If so then by you going wih her she is admitting to the rest of the village that she is a prostitute a huge move on her part whether her intentions are true love for you or using you as a her bank. Gifts are nice but not neccessary she will more than likely take care of all of that. Your contribution may be paying for the overall cost of the trip.

Keep in mind that this not a school field trip but you will be meeting friends and family of someone that may really care about you. The same as you would meet in your home country.

>Sure it's going to be a good experience for you, remember that eveything you do there is because YOU decide to do it.

Most likelly, it will be a good experience for him.

I still have to go for mine.

BGs don't like to talk about that but when they do, you can understand their experience which is happening at the same time, in parallel to yours.

Why would you want to take a falang with you whenever you go home?

"No hab mutt money. No save. No hab evelythink. Falang pay evelythink, I'm not worry. Him my money. Him my Mickey Mou".

(Mickey Mou = Mickey Mouse shaped money saving box)

Back home, one can talk about great hospitality and great time, which, I agree, had been had.

But don't tell me the girls love to take different farangs to their villages everytime they go there.

The villagers would already know or be guessing what she is up to in BKK or Pattaya, but neither girls nor their families want to openly parade their source of income.

If they do, the poster had not found a jewel among the bgs.

>I need some advice on what is probably expected of me. I don't drink so drinking Mekong whiskey with father is out.Hope we can get some coke.

Oh, yes, one more. I haven't been to the village but have been to the slums around Thana City golf course where my gf came from (after 5 yrs of working there). I would think it's a similar matrix of behavior.

If you end up going upcountry:

I am not a drinker myself, in fact, hate drinking during the day. And she warned me: I have to drink, even some purple shit that is more methanol than for human consumption. If not, they would think I am looking down on them, I am saving myself from going to their toilet.

They would not believe you don't drink. They would think you don't enjoy it with them.

Train youself in sitting on the floor with your legs crossed for 5-6 hours.

Never sit on the floor with your legs folded aside. That's how women sit.

Don't rest your elbows on your knees - that means you are worried, nervous, not feeling well (that's what they call "think too mutt").

Meals may take long time, never go for toilet during the meal, regardless of how long it takes. That's a big insult.

Have fun.

Archived