I've been invited to village.

>very remote remote places in Papua New Guinea north

of Australia when i was very young..

I was not so young 7 years ago when I spent 6 months in PNG. Forget about it, it's nothing you can compare with LOS, not even their rural life.

Today I asked my gf - is her offer to visit her village still on.

Now, she's even more strict - the new condition is "when our baby 1 year old".

Are you shy to show me?

"Yes".

Why?

"You leave me not come again."

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFred,

Actually, maybe said it with a smile, but I was serious in my suggestion :)

I'm 47 yo, out of an ultra-long relation, and just into another one with my TGF, and want to make sure NOT to have kids anymore at my age........ hence I had my vasectomy last august, and never regretted it for a single minute !

Cheers !

Yes i remember that you got "the snip" a short while back. If I haven't sired a youngster by the time i am 40 I will definately be doing the same thing myself. As they say " stitch in time saves nine" ;)

Hi Fly,

You can say that again.

I don`t think I ever tried a concuction with opium in though, an experience I by the way can live without :)

I did have a most unpleasant experience with such substances though. I was offered a chicken soup once and it was just yummy. So I gorged myself. After a while I started giggling for no particular reason and ...

Yeah, you`ve guessed it by now. They`d put ganja-leaves in it. I didn`t noticed and to be frank at that time I wouldn`t even have recognized it.

At first it was big fun, but later when I was off to bed and brushed my teeth I couldn`t feel the toothbrush in my mouth. And then it started for real: I didn`t know where I was, I couldn`t find my room and I thought I was going crazy.

My wife got somewhat frightened too and actually locked us both up in a room so that I wouldn`t stray away and get lost somewhere.

That was the longest night I ever spent.

The following day I had several flashback, very unpleasant.

I`ve never done any drugs, didn`t even smoke so mayby that`s why it hit me so hard. And I am a big eater so I guess I ate more than twice as much as the others.

But why in the name of the Lord didn`t they warn me?

But to them it was probably just good fun and I guess they had not foreseen that I would react that strongly.

Sure wouldn`t wanna try no opium though!

Cheers

Hua Nguu

well, the happy chicken soup... ::

another reason why it hit you so hard is that when you ingest it orally it is a lot stronger than smoking it.

>>>But why in the name of the Lord didn`t they warn me?<<<

well, people need to laugh about something. a legless farang is a great reason. ::

in the old days ganja was perfectly legal. when my missus was a child every house had their little ganja plot, nobody cared. even today the old farts in the village smoke it all day long.

one neighbor, an toothless old uncle, smokes constantly, very funny him being all pissed off when the kids steal his stash again. recently he got in a bit of trouble though. he got that appearantly very strong stuff, and smoked it before going to the village elders meeting, giggling away the whole time. they had to feed him with coffee, and then he collapsed and had to be sent to the hospital. people still laugh about him.

i needed once a permission from some tribal authorities in the borderareas, and in order to get that i had to get completely shitfaced with them on some very dubious ya dong. the moment i couldn't stand anymore i got he permission.

Archived