It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

Daddydog says she sold her body but had to sleep in a sleeping bag Where is she from??She probably should be able to wear Armani suits

-------------------------------------

Maybe she is not fitting your experience or idea about what a prostitute is. Unfortunately, prostitution does not mean instant gratification with all the best things that money can buy.

Other than that, I believe compassion is not something that people inspire into others. Either the other is compassionate or he/she is not. Compassion does not chhose a subject of pity, it is a general empathy for all, rich or poor. IMO (and a few boddhisatvas too :))

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Personally, I see the stereotypical Thai prostitute as a strong heroine(in the tragic sense of course) instead of a "weak" individual. [/color]

Perhaps in movies like "The World of Suzi Wong" and "Pretty Woman" this is so, but these were just works of fiction.

[color:"red"] Amazing how those of us who are fortunate to have opportunities can be so critical and negatively judgemental of those who have so little. [/color]

Amazing how "thoes who have so little" can show the same or greater discipline and moral fibre than "those of us who are fortunate to have opportunities".

C'mon, focus your arguments on the judgements, not on the people making the judgements.

Harlequin

Guest lazyphil

<<Amazing how "thoes who have so little" can show the same or greater discipline and moral fibre than "those of us who are fortunate to have opportunities".>>

I guess its easy to speak of moral fibre when MAYBE?? you've never needed or had the misfortune to discover if in fact YOU actually have any of your own ;)

"So, you have the right to insult her?"

"BTW, no reply to my accusations so I assume I was correct, in which case I would clean up my act real quick if I were you "

What did you expect me to tell you ::

Besides the way you present this is an invite not to answer your first question.i see unfairness here...

Anyway Daddydog sees me as evil,I see her partly as a shame partly as a laughingstock.She can cry as long as she wants actually,and you censor as much as you manage,she will still inspire me the same feelings

[color:"blue"] "Guess a person like the one described isn't even worth the hassle to be pimped.I strongly dislike people who try to come up as victims,usually inspires me more contempt and abuse. " [/color]

Since I was a member of this board I read a lot of post I disagree with but most of them are on the civilize side. Maybe you are here only to stir bad thing to make people react or if you are really genuine about what you are saying you are a very shallow person and you should seek for a good shrink.

Has you can see people here have a lot of patience but if you carry on like that and go on at stretching the elastic I think some day (maybe not that far) we will not have to read your hars statement. The board will only be a better place without post like that.

Sorry just releasing some pressure ::

Archived