Not all gogo girls are "available"

june11

Hi khwaimaisabai,

Good point about bordom. I read somewhere that the matinee movies in BKK are nicked-named 'Mia noi shows', because all the bored mia noi's attend these, because benefactor is either working, or with their main mia (wife).

As I said though, even though 'benefactored' girl has this arraingment with bar, I doubt she would look the other way, when offered a very large sum. Thai girls get bored very easily. I believe it to be exstremely rare for a 'benefactored' girl, to not be running something on the side. Often, with only two days off a month, B/G's will come to her bar on their few days off. It's where there friends are, and is their life. And then there is the reality of B/G's going to Thai male brothels, after work, and actually paying to get layed by Thai male prostitutes???

All, is not as it appears, in the land of LOS.

HT

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please don't say things like 'you bow to my knowledge'

i would never ever confess to being an expert in anything concerned with Thailand.

i know nothing about Bangkok,4 nights i knew nothing about the scene and never ventured to any of the main places.

and for 2 nights with a girl from Patong.

i'm a very boring person when i visit Patong.

how many bars?,who knows,but i know i have only ever visited 16.

they became regulars and most owned by foreigners,so i can only go on what they tell me.

i know i could be talking total shit here,but if they tell me,i can only believe.

as to the Phillipines.

do not need to visit.

am currently going out with a filipino here in the UK.

and a Happy New Year to you.

And then there is the reality of B/G's going to Thai male brothels, after work, and actually paying to get layed by Thai male prostitutes

HT,

Is this really true ? I've heard this a few times but always assumed it's an urban myth. It's a strange, strange world !

Hi,

[color:"red"] Often, with only two days off a month, B/G's will come to her bar on their few days off. It's where there friends are, and is their life. [/color]

OK, I can understand the action for that is their life while they are still BG.

But, when these women became married and have children and they go to Thailand and to the bars where they used to work? Some of them do that for a "show-off", but some of them do go with men they meet!!!

As for the male prostitutes, they probably find Thai men better in bed!!! Opps, that was a slip, really don't know the reason!! ::

Cheers!

Hi uk101,

I have no pesonal knowledge here as far a witnessing it. Been brought up a few times here, so I did ask a B/G about it. A little history on her first, though. I spent a number of days with her, and she had this very strange thing about her, when I asked a sensitive question. If she was telling me just what I wanted to hear, she would look down at the ground, have an embarrased smile, and whisper the answer. Case in point. I took her to Oriental hotel for drinks. While walking out, I asked if she ever stayed there. She said, "oh yes, two times", smiling. I then asked, "with customer?" (I know, stupid question). Head goes down, and she whispers, "boyfriend". A time element is also a part of this (15 seconds). Anyway, it was really obvious that she didn't want to lie, but when she did, she really had to stuggle with it.

So....I ask her about B/G paying Thai puu-chai for boom-boom. Yep......You quessed it! Head goes down for 15 seconds, and then a whisper..."I not know" ::

Told me everything I wanted to know. :: (she was older, at 33, if that makes any difference)

The Thai prostitution that goes on in BKK dwarfs that of Falang market. All night B/G gambling parties are not unknown. Last girl I was with had 80K baht debt hanging over her head from two nights before. So, if after work, and B/G's are not out looking for a customer, they will generaly go somewhere, as they are nocturnal animals, and not often go right home to sleep. All kinds of things they get into after work.

I suspect that it's the B/G who has not had customer in a while, but still gets horny, and just needs some sex. Some of these girls sexual appatites are unreal, and because they perform sex for a living, I think a lot have a heightened need for it. I wrote last month about a daytime B/Bar girl I've known for a while. Last visit, she complained of not having customer for 9 days, and would I just pay her barfine (no $$$ to her (freebie)), because she need sex bad. This is the only reason I can think of them doing it.

Gotta look at it from their side. I'll go to LOS and have maybe 6-10 girls in 5 days. I come back home, and I'm horny as hell for the next month, but then slowly things (libido) gets back to normal. The sex can be very addicting. To think that only applies to us punters is silly. Some do it only to make baht, but there are many who seriously need to have it. I've seen this, in the form of some girls actually getting pissed off because I could not go yet another round. Thai P4P sex is much cheaper than what we pay. It doesn't put a dent into their budget to pay couple hundred baht to get reamed, when they need it. And then there are those who like it from a katoey.....all kinds of stuff going on out there.

Urban legend? Maybe, but I doubt it very much.

HT

Says uk101:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

And then there is the reality of B/G's going to Thai male brothels, after work, and actually paying to get layed by Thai male prostitutes

HT,

Is this really true ? I've heard this a few times but always assumed it's an urban myth. It's a strange, strange world !

Yes, it's true. I've been to a few. It's a weird world where the barboys are cheap and the drinks are expensive! There are a few in Sukh. Soi 19 (just above Country Road), Pratunam, wherever. There even used to be one above Thermae, I think. Don't know if it's still there.

Hi Jasmine,

>>>>But, when these women became married and have children and they go to Thailand and to the bars where they used to work?<<<<

No. Of course not. I'm refering to available working go-go girls, as the threads name implies. I would think a honestly married bar girl who has gotten out of the life, would avoid her old haunts, not wanting to be reminded of her past, but since I have no experience with this scenario, I really can't comment.

Hi bibblies,

So what is your take on the B/G's mentality, in engaging in P4P with Thai male prostitutes? On the surface, it seems very bizzare. And how wide-spread do you think this is?

HT

>> So what is your take on the B/G's mentality, in engaging in P4P with Thai male prostitutes? On the surface, it seems very bizzare.

Maybe girls tired of havng to speak a language that is not theirs?

Maybe girls that want to have 'real' sex with attractive guys?

Maybe girls that need a little bit of sweet talk in Thai?

Maybe girls that have the husband/boyfriend working there and they go see them?

>> And how wide-spread do you think this is?

A lot! but you have to separe the 'regular basis' and the 'occasional incident'. I would say that most of the girls have occasionaly gone to boys bar for any reason:

- friends birthday.

- they are new at the business and wanted to see.

- they work at a certain Pattaya bar and the owner systematically sends the new girls to Boyz Town the first night in order to be sure that she would 'work'.

- since the are paid to boom boom they want to experience it. They are human beings, therefore they have curiosity about it.

IMHO few of them go in regular basis.

BTW: NOT ALL THE GOGO GIRLS ARE AVAILABLE (for boom boom). There are a few that are NEVER going with a customer to have sex (not even in the Bill Clinton variation!!!)

Archived