Not all gogo girls are "available"

june11

HighTailed: Yes, the "environment" (as you say), or the context I find myself in (or create, i sh ould say) in the gogo bars, is different from most posters probably. I have always only been interested in only between 0 and 5 percent of the girls in any given bar (the ones who in my particular eyes are stunners)...and yes, uou're right: many or some of them are not making eye contact and seem like they don't want to go with anyone, or are at least show a dis-interested attitude. And I almost never interact (except for hello, how are you, good bye) with girls who approach me or automatically sit down with me, simply because she's are the girls who are not attractive to me...and none of these girls speak english to talk with anyway.... (maybe i'll et lucky some day and an attractive one will sit down uninvited....then the no-english issue is less of a problem).....And I just never buy LD's for girls that I don't want to go with, unless I really like them for some reason (i.e., good conversation...but that's usually impossible).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ranma500,

>>>>Hmm.

I do think there are unavailable girls.

1. There seem to be quite a few girls who prefer Japanese men. They get into this habit and tend to ignore Westerners. I've met two different girls in Baccara who told me straight out that they only go with Japanese men.

2. There are some girls who will not go LT, or at least not for anything like reasonable prices. The younger girls often are looking purely for money, without any pretence of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, so are happier earning their money through multiple STs and going home to sleep in their own beds.<<<<

Exactly my point....that these girls *are* available, and are selling themselves, but just not maybe to everyone.

Again....my statement is that is a very rare thing to have a Bangkok go-go dancer refusing to go ever go with any customer. My response has been to the guys saying 25% of the go-go dancers never go with anybody. That is just plain stupid, and is not rooted in reality. If they are up there dancing on stage, then they are getting money from a punter, be it nightly, or a long term benefactor. No reason whatsoever for them to be up there, if this were not the case.

I'm fully willing to admit that there are some very unusal cases where a Thai girl would be willing to strip naked, and go-go dance, without the benefit of ($$$) for doing so, but you are unlikly to run into this unusal situation on any given night in BKK's 100 go-go's. And I do hear what you are saying about the cases you cite. But I do think the situation where a B/G has been bought out, and negotiated a contract with bar owner to come in to dance, but never takes a customer, is less that 1 %, if that.

I will stand by my statement that you throw down 10K baht/ST, in front of any go-go dancer, she will go with you. I don't care what her situation is, unless her long-term benefactor is sitting next to her, at the time.

Simple answer is to prove me wrong. Your 10K baht won't be at risk, because you (not arbitrary poster I'm replying too) are convinced that she only is dancing naked to pay her 5K rent money. ::

HT

Ranma500 - I agree with your experience of some girls electing only to go with Japanese men. Baccara and Shark seem to be the key bars in Soi Cowboy that attract Japanese in MHO. Must have been 12 Japanese in Shark on the 29th Dec. There are two girls in Shark that look like sisters but apparently are not who are the japanese favourites, not most typically attractive to Farang but very popular with Japanese guys.

Apparently, the girls view is that most of the time, Japanese men barfine the girl, buy a few drinks before leaving and then go to another bar/karioke typically around Soi 24 - have a grope while getting pissed and then toddle off back to the wife by 1.00AM. Rarely do they have sex and apparently when they do, its quick, not demanding and 'easily accomodated' (read: small) by the girl. She then gets more money than a farang typically pays and is at home in bed by 1.30AM.

Something that has not been touched on is the girls that do not want to do all nights because they do not trust their Thai boyfriends to be faithfull. This is a very common occurence and I know of a handful of otherwise great girls, who give all their wages and earnings to their boyfriend. You might want to read the Stephen Leatherman novel, Private dancer, to understand this a little better. Since I read it, I regularly ask this question with girls I have known a while and its surprising how honest they have become with the answers. I expected them all to deny it, but many have agreed it happens very often including them in some cases.

Finally dont forget about how many girls ask the question, what time you go work? For many the thought of getting up and out of the hotel by 7.30-8.00AM is inconceivable and they then push for a ST, so they can sleep through until whatever time they want to wake up.

Cheers

Hi June11,

I've been very puzzled by your stated experiences in go-go's, until I read another post of yours, where you expressed total distain for Isaarn woman. Gee....do you think that might have an effect on your experiences in go-go's?

Fact is, you are picked up (seen) immediatly for what you are. Don't know how too effectively exstract a Thai Go-go dancer from Nana Plaza, or Soi Cowboy? Might want to do as another has suggested, and just stay home. Go-go bargirls will see you a mile away, and avoid you like the plague. Cheap-charlie, clinical approaches, such as yours, are totally out of place there. It's very easy to now see the difficulties you have been encountering, or fearing. BKK is definatly not the place you'll be comfortable in. Might want to search for a different venue, better suited to your particular 'style'.

Just my opinion, of course.

HT

And I just never buy LD's for girls that I don't want to go with, unless I really like them for some reason (i.e., good conversation...but that's usually impossible).

If this is a habit of Cheap Charlies, I am Cheap Charlie and proud of that. :p

HighTailed, your post shows you're a total fool. My exact words did NOT express TOTAL DISDAIN....my exact words were that the majority of isaan girls in the bars are "grotesque" or "hideous" looking in my view, and that was referring to their LOOKS....and I said some are beautiful. Big difference from saying "total disdain for isaan girls". I've barfined quite a few beautiful isaan gogo girls over the last few years (not to mention going with tons of beautiful freelancers)....and of course much more attractive ones who are non-Isaan. My posts did not suggest that I am unsuccessful in the bars, as you imply. My observations were based on how girls treat OTHER guys (as well as me), as i stated in those posts (but which you chose to ignore). I get most of the girls that I want (the very small percentage that are attractive out of the total pool), but not all of them. And yes, I find that it takes some work, because I only see very few attractive girls that i want, and they're hard to get. And as you can read in my other posts, girls don't avoid me.....I have the opposite problem.....too many run over to sit with me, but i don't want them to do that (unless i choose them first)--mainly because that interfers with my ability to call over the girl that I DO want.

Hi HT,

I think you have got this right and put it down very clearly. Not much more to say really, except that I once heard that there are some girls with a benefactor who continue working so that they don't get bored. They don't go with customers and the bar accepts this so that late at night they know they will have somebody to extract LD etc. rather than having few girls around if all have been BF out.

Normally though it is part of, the main part of, the job for a dancer to go with customers. That is how they make their money and why they are there in the first place.

Khwai

Archived