Not all gogo girls are "available"

june11

I agree with most of what you say, but was told it was for different reasons.

Often it is birthday, or just for fun, but many go because they have not gotten satisfied by their customers. I know one stunner who only goes short time with customers,then NEEDS to go 2-3 times a week to karaoke to get satisfied. Spends a chunk of coin at it as well.

So buck up here guys. Quit the short time and make sure these girls go home satisfied. :D ::

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT,

I didn't expect you to have any personal knowledge :) But what you say makes sense. While it's easy understand a girl's need for a boyfriend I guess I always assumed that the last thing they'd want is more commercial sex. As I know a few girls quite well, I'll have to ask when I'm back in BKK in a couple of weeks.

The gambling side I have seen - more than once I've seen a girl lose 20K in an evening - mai pen rai !

>>>The gambling side I have seen - more than once I've seen a girl lose 20K in an evening - mai pen rai<<<

A huge problen there, country wide. Can keep a girl in the business a lot longer than she antisipated.

HT

Says uk101:

Hmm interesting - is the one above Country Rd the Thai Karoke Club with a couple of very camp waiters and a group of guys who take turns in singing with the live band there ?

Yep. They're on the menu. When I first went there five years ago the going rate was around 500B, apparently. Haven't been there for a while though.

Says HIGH THAIED:

Hi bibblies,

So what is your take on the B/G's mentality, in engaging in P4P with Thai male prostitutes? On the surface, it seems very bizzare. And how wide-spread do you think this is?

HT

I don't think we're in the position to call this sort of behaviour bizarre, are we? :angel: It's not widespread.

And then there is the reality of B/G's going to Thai male brothels, after work, and actually paying to get layed by Thai male prostitutes

HT,

Is this really true ? I've heard this a few times but always assumed it's an urban myth. It's a strange, strange world !

An experience from my August trip: (names changed to protect the innocent) I kept Nit for nearly a week while in Pattaya, picked her up at a popular Gogo. Ironically, I turned down (unbeknownst to me at the time) her best friend Noi who initially hit on me in the same GoGo. Well one night Nit wanted to double date with Noi and Noi's Thai boyfriend and the 4 of us spent the night partying at Xcite Disco. Nit told me in private that Noi actually pays the barfine for her boyfriend, but he is "regular boyfriend to her" (even though she pays). Well, you should've seen this guy, looked like a male model, very handsome, young (I'd say 21-22), dressed impeccably, and all the Thai girls around the vicinity of our table at Xcite were definitely checking him out. Whenever the 2 girls would be at the head I had a chance to talk to him in private a little: He spoke english nearly as well as I and the 2 best adjectives to describe his personality would be "intelligent" and "sophisticated" - told me he worked in Pattaya for several years now. So no, its definitely not a myth from what I saw. frosty.gif

Hi bibblies,

>>>I don't think we're in the position to call this sort of behaviour bizarre, are we? It's not widespread.<<<<

::

I do think it a little bizzare, in the fact that as much time as these girls spend on their back, that they then go out and actually pay baht to do it some more. Kind of like working at McDonald's and getting all the big mac's you want (in fact, being paid to eat them), and then getting off work, and going down the street to another McDonalds, and ordering a big mac, which they have to pay for???

Only two reasons I can think of this is 1.) They have not had it for a while, and get horny, or 2.) Getting screwed by a Thai guy gives them something they don't get screwing falang's.

HT

It's not hard for me to fathom at all. I can imagine a definite seperation in the girl's mind between doing it for work with farang and paying for it with Thais. Not unlike a pro golfer who plays golf with his wife or kids on his days off, although he probably enjoys his regular work more than most bargirls. :)

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but I'm told that girls night out at Thai boy bars is quite common, and they can afford it!

Hi,

It makes perfect sense that Thai girl would be more comfortable with Thai male, but it's the paying part I don't understand. Seems like they could just go down to RCA, and pick up whatever they want for free. But then again, with a male prostitute, there are no strings attached, and don't have to parade the fact they are prostitutes themselves, within the Thai community. ???? Just thinking out loud. I do find this very curious.

Kind of scary, too, in that condom use between them might not be big concern. Of, course, I could be wrong about this, but I would think that many of these Thai male prostitutes are AC/DC (Bi-sexual), where the incidence of HIV is much more prevelant (unprotected anal intercourse). On more than one occation, I've pulled a NEP B/G telling her I want to check out a few more bars first, and the first place they want to go is Kateoy bar. Maybe to set up an appointment, when I go 'hong nam'? :: :o

HT

I'm not really qualified to comment, not even having discussed this with any bargirls who partake, so this is pure speculation (and possibly bullshit:) on my part as well.

Could it be that bargirls are not the most desired ladies around RCA? Not to say they can't get laid, but put yourself in the shoes of a young rich Thai guy for a moment.

As you imply, maybe they just want a really good shag from a know entity (professional)? What Erica Jong referred to as the 'zipless fuck'? Nah, forget I said that - I'm too young to remember that book. :)

I would imagine that many of the guys are bi too.

There must be some guys out there who have bargirl friends who engage in these activities, and I sure hope they can jump in and give us some insight.

Yesterday I had not a care in the world; now I've got this big worry about why bargirls employ gigalos. Thanks for that :p ::

Archived