Not all gogo girls are "available"

june11

I always try to visit this place at least once a trip with a group of girls I know and had some great nights. The girls seem more relaxed and really let their hair down. Thinking about it, there is always a disproportionate amount of 'good looking' Thai guys hanging around sitting down and talking to the predominately female clientele ! I'm just naive, I guess, as I never ever considered the possiblity that they were available ::

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I would imagine that many of the guys are bi too."

Not too certain about this. I think you guys seem to think that they go to the boy GoGo bars, but that is not the case.

The places being talked about here cater pretty much exclusively to women as far as I know.

There used to be such a place in the street I was living, could even see it from my balcony. One of my regulars at the time got invited there by her friends. However when she saw that it was only 100m from my place she called me instead. Guess a free fuck was better than paying for it. I certainly thought of it that way :devil:

Sanuk!

Hi,

"A pretty frequent occurence for bargirls, or only isolated to the insatiable ones?"

Frequent. Definitely.

And not just for bargirls. From what I hear the karaoke girls, and even some MP girls, frequent these places as well. I don't think sex is always the result though.

Sanuk!

It makes perfect sense that Thai girl would be more comfortable with Thai male, but it's the paying part I don't understand.

HT,

IMHO, It is simply a power trip. Now they are the customer and make the demands in the sack. Party on, girls :hubba:

Cheers,

soongmak

HT,

I'm with you, fully supporting your replies upt to page 4 (can't read all of it). Instead of reading the rest of the thread, here is my contribution from the back stage.

It just happened that I have 1 ex-bg and 2 current bgs at my place at the moment - and asked them what would make them not interested in going with customers.

HT, you hardly missed any of their points.

Three main reasons:

Being on period,

Low price oferred (they all screeched when I mentioned 1K ST),

Customer gropping them while sitting.

What if the customer is drunk?

"That's OK, him sleep I watch TV."

What if customer is ugly?

"I don't care".

What if your regular is coming in that night?

"If enough time I go ST before him come".

Barfine quota?

"Bar money bullshit. 2K per month anyway." (TTM's comment: after all "deductions" due to being late for work or no-show are taken)

(Indeed, the two active bgs never turn up at their bar before 10pm, fully understanding they are being penalized for that).

Finally, one of the girls got fired from a bar at SC for not going with customers her first 2 months. Took her 1 week to change her attitude and find another bar to work for.

Great post, TTM! It is really interesting to hear the BGs perspective, particularly on the 3 reasons they would not go with a customer. Of course there are those who will go with guys when on their period (save the surprise for later), who low-ball them moneywise (rent is due), or have wandering hands. But, I think your three ladies gave the pervailing feeling among most.

The other point: only 2K/month in salary? Wow, that is bullshit. I believe many receive in the 7-9K range now, so that represents a lot of cuts.

Finally, this brings up the question, if all the bargirls are showing up late at the bar, why should we go early? Maybe it is better to go after 10pm. In this regard I think your friends might be special for the bars where they work - they probably more than make up for their lateness with the number of barfines per month they bring in.

Any idea on an average how many they get per month?

Again, thanks for the post.

PS. If they/you are still around, ask them what influence if any buying ladydrinks has on them re going with customers. I guess these don't care much about drink quotas. :)

Archived