Not all gogo girls are "available"

june11

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

"A pretty frequent occurence for bargirls, or only isolated to the insatiable ones?"

Frequent. Definitely.

And not just for bargirls. From what I hear the karaoke girls, and even some MP girls, frequent these places as well. I don't think sex is always the result though.

Sanuk!

Your right. Sex is not always the result. Some of the women just what a very handsome Thai guy to talk with them and whisper sweet nothings. I knew of a few girls that actually gave these guys regular gifts(mobile phones,shirts, cash, etc) and called them boyfriends but unbelievably didn't have sex with them . They only did a bit of sniff kissing and hand holding in the venue.

I guess it more of a treat me nice like a girlfriend when I come here so that all the other women can see and I will compensate you well attitude. No different than what a lot of guys do when they go to a bar and drop alot of cash on a girl they don't even sleep with. They do it more for a status kind of thrill than anything else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says HIGH THAIED:

Hi bibblies,

>>>I don't think we're in the position to call this sort of behaviour bizarre, are we? It's not widespread.<<<<

::

I do think it a little bizzare, in the fact that as much time as these girls spend on their back, that they then go out and actually pay baht to do it some more. Kind of like working at McDonald's and getting all the big mac's you want (in fact, being paid to eat them), and then getting off work, and going down the street to another McDonalds, and ordering a big mac, which they have to pay for???

Only two reasons I can think of this is 1.) They have not had it for a while, and get horny, or 2.) Getting screwed by a Thai guy gives them something they don't get screwing falang's.

HT

You have guys with girlfriends or wives who can get all the sex they want, yet they will visit a brothel, fly to LOS, or go to the local strip club to get the equivalent of a dry hump. They spend good money to take care of the wife and girlfriend and then they will spend money for the prostitute or lap dance. Not really that different than what a BG does going to a Boy a go-go is it?

Which reminds me about a thread, running here a long time ago, where a poster named 'nepfan' claimed that the majority of girls in NEP did not have boyfriends.

I tend to take part in the 'the majority does not have Thai boyfriends' camp. Seriously.

I'll see if I can find the original thread. As I remember it, it was quite well worded by 'nepfan'.

>Great post, TTM! It is really interesting to hear the BGs perspective, particularly on the 3 reasons they would not go with a customer.

I don't really know how I got so deep into it, but bgs are always around (at my home or theirs) and willing to talk to me. Must be that my gf (an ex-bg) has said something that made them trust me, often they ask for counceling. One girl just cried an hour on my shoulder.

Two of them even leave their children with us when going away.

>Of course there are those who will go with guys when on their period (save the surprise for later)

With a reasonably good bar girl, there is no "later surprise". The medicine is available everywhere, often taken in all-or-nothing situations.

A customer won't know what he is in. However, the girls I know, are aware the "ya" may do a damage to them and use it sparingly, if ever.

>The other point: only 2K/month in salary? Wow, that is bullshit. I believe many receive in the 7-9K range now, so that represents a lot of cuts.

Sorry, that's their reality. The dough comes from the customers, not from the bar.

About LDs, either you or me could be right.. Chosing between 0 income while not being bar fined, they will chose 20-40Bht commission on LDs.

>Finally, this brings up the question, if all the bargirls are showing up late at the bar, why should we go early?

Yeah, the girls I know are not the top guns, until 10pm they receive little or no attention. When the finest crop is gone, it's their time. Be early then.

>Any idea on an average how many they get per month?

Hard to tell. When they are relying on the bar money (LDs, BFs) it can be 6-8K (mainly in August and September). But one Jap man or similar spender can make the month totally different.

How does the police know how many criminals they are going to catch? Same thing here.

>PS. If they/you are still around, ask them what influence if any buying ladydrinks has on them re going with customers. I guess these don't care much about drink quotas.

LDs are, from what I understand, their buffer for the penalties - for being late on the stage for dance when a prospect needs more sitting, chatting and convincing.

Let's get real - if they were after 10-20 baht chip, they would have been behind some food stall.

>I tend to take part in the 'the majority does not have Thai boyfriends' camp. Seriously.

Seriously? Just count all the "motobai" around the NEP or SC. Most of them are what your camp does not want to recognize.

In addition, for each motobai not there, there are that number of "mangda" enjoying our money.

I am standing firm with that: 20-30 out of 100 bgs do not have Thai bf/husband.

Yeah, it's one of these questions...who really knows?

It's just my 'feeling' it can't be that many. If they have one, it's seems more likely he's hanging out upcountry...or wherever there is a job available & it's unknown what the girl is really doing. Many things are against the girls in the farang scene....working hours, amount of different men, perception and -- not to underestimate -- age, just to name a few factors.

Most men wouldn't like their girlfriends to whore around -- not even in Thailand! *wry smile* (On the other hand, I've been quite perplexed by the scenes outside one of the major MP:s in BKK right after closing. Young, handsome, middle-class (?, or at least Toyota/Nissan driving) Thais picking up what I assume is their gf:s, and whom I know work in the MP. That's a very different scene in many ways though).

In my experience the vast majority of girls working in the farang scene have some sort of 'problem'. It most often involves that they do not have a man that provides for them. Just my experience. No real facts to show you, but I have experienced that environment far exceeding the 'two weeks a year' thingie that most people have under their belt (not implying you're among these, since I know you spend a lot of time in Thailand).

The motobikes in NEP example. Not a very good one. There are not even 50 bikes there at a time. Many of these bikes belong to touts, stall guys, errand boys, security and cops (which may of course have gf:s there...but let's assume not all them have a gf working in NEP). And how many girls work at NEP? 300, 400? More?

No, really, and seriously I still stand by my view that the MAJORITY of girls working in the farang scene DO NOT have Thai boyfriends (simultaneous farang 'boyfriends', a totally different matter).

Straycat

Archived