Prison for air-rage arsehole who wanted to go business class

SatRai

Reminds me of the time when I was on a UAL flight from chicago to Narita on my way to BKK. Had a couple of young cunts in the two business class seats in front of me of which they thought it was a great idea to get bombed drunk out of their gords within twenty minutes of take off. I thought, right on this is gonna be a good flight... :) I could have never been so wrong as soon as we reached cruising altitude the two fine young ladies decided who could projectile vomit the farthest and in all directions. :doah:

The only saving grace to all this was watching the old UAL hags decend on these bitches like they were the re-incarnation of the plague. They had these gals wrapped up, packaged, and tied down for the rest of the flight which was roughly about 15 more hours. :evil:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bibblies, yes your right there. Brown and Blair before him both typical of the type of arsehole who thinks they know whats best for everyone else and can't resist sticking their big noses in every aspect of peoples lives. A typical example is their obsession with trying to get everyones DNA. Britain now has the largest DNA database in the world. Most people on it have never been charged with any offence let alone convicted of anything. And this includes tens of thousands of children. And of course this is the same government that has recently lost personal information on 25,000,000 million people! I don't trust them, their motives or their competence as far as I could spit?!! :cussing::banghead::nono::wanker: :thumbdown: :cussing:

Simie.

The airlines may be loathe to do this as they make so much money off it, but what about a limitation on the amount of drinks one person can have? Bars and pubs do it if they feel the person is a danger to themselves?

Does the staff on a flight have any thing they can have to thwart a violent passenger like a taser, stun gun or whatever? Also, what happens to a passenger who is violent? How is he restrained for the duration of the flight? Lets say its the first hour of a 12 hour flight? Maybe give the staff hand cuffs or something that can be used to restrain them for the duration?

Also, what happens to a passenger who is violent? How is he restrained for the duration of the flight? Lets say its the first hour of a 12 hour flight? Maybe give the staff hand cuffs or something that can be used to restrain them for the duration?

As far as I know they have these plastic cuffs.

And I am pretty sure that the personal as the right to limit the amount of booze served, if necessary.

NWA, until about 14 months ago, gave free booze on pacific flights. Those were the days!

So WHY do you patronize them? The companies will only do what they can get away with. So your flying them reinforces that this is OK! Fly an Asian carrier and let the US idiots know what's what.

Regards,

SD

Archived