LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

actually I've had few problems lowering rates if first time was slightly on high side with a new girl becoming a 'regular' - of course works both ways if initial pay was on low side over time it tends to end at 'market rate level' or so for that particular girl/service...

no drama - if they walk without looking back so do I sometimes :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've usually negotiated up-front, yes it erodes the GFE BUT...

I guess it wouldn't be so hard to get by that and ignore it for the rest of the night, however I have 2 major concerns about negotiating upfront.

1) If she doesn't know how much she gets and she is halfways interested in getting a decent payment she should (by western logic) try to deliver an excellent service. If she was free fro the illusion of being overpayed you might end up with a girl that is not delivering the bonus features.

2) I find it harder and harder to find a girl i really want to take home, if I finally "settle" for one and she'd quote and outragous price i wouldn't negotiate with her, I would pay my bill and leave politely. I WANT to believe that the girl likes me at least a little, a n outragous quote would not make me feel this way.

There really is no ongoing rate, at least not in PTY, there are expectations but in fact it is UP TO YOU. In one of my regular bars there was once a girl coming from BKK, I shouted "barfine" and she quoted a price, the price was okay, however i shouted again "no barfine". She asked why and I said that it isn't up to her how much I pay her, it is up to me. She understood, apologized and i shoted "barfine" the next night and she became a regular. That was the only encounter ever I was confronted with negotiating and you know, sometimes the girl cares less about the payment and more about the face in her bar when u buy her bff a drink as well and make it an easy and enjoyable evening/night.

Judging by the quality of girls in Baccara compared to those in other Soi Cowboy bars, it also raises standards (in terms of looks at least).

Funny. I pay my Baccara gals the same as any other gogo gal: B1500ST and B2k LT (based upon Gaddie's "sticky" theory :up: :up: ). I always get returns, so that must me OK with them...

YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

I will tell you what I payed my last trip. I will tell you where I picked up the girl how long she stayed blablabla. Nana Plaza, Prettyl Lady- LT 1000 baht negotiated upfront. Stayed until afternoon, both satisfied. Carnival-1000 baht LT. Negotiated upfront. The girl was willing to do anything once back in the room, MORE THAN SATISFIED. Left in the morning. One of the Rainbow bars- 1,000 baht LT. All night of boom boom, next day went to MBK, didn't buy her anything, told her I wouldn't before we went there and she respected that. Took her multiple times, she was more than willing to go with me every time I stepped into the bar either it be 8:00 or 1:30 for 1000 baht. Soi Cowboy- Bacarra upstairs girl, absolute stunner she agreed 1000 baht LT. One problem with that girl she was not business minded. I came into the bar the next night around 1:00 told her I will barfine her and she told me I have to buy her 2 drinks before she goes with me. I tried to explain to her she is about to make 1000 baht and she is arguing over 100 baht in drinks. :doah: I told her have a nice life and left. As I can recall that was the only girl I took from Cowboy this trip. Freelancers- went with 3. First one was a typical freelancer, worked at one of the stalls she agreed to go with me for 1000 baht LT. The next morning I basically had to drag her out of the hotel room the next morning. She wanted to stay with me the entire trip. Wasn't interested, explained to her I was a butterfly, she understood and she left on good terms. 2nd Freelancer she worked at the GOGO in Nana, I can't remeber the name all I know is that she worked on the bottom floor on the right. 1000 baht LT was more than happy, good service. Final freelancer met at 4 AM in the morning right outside of Thermae(she ended up being from Thermae so she says). Pretty girl, told her 1000 baht is all I had she said no jokingly, I was beginning to walk away and she grabbed my hand and we started walking back to my room. The rest is history.

Pattaya. GOGO girls- took this one girl form soi 13 I believe, I was willing to marry her right then and there. First time we did a ST in her bar, next day Bar Fined her at noon (gotta love patters) NEVER NEGOTIATED PRICE. We ended up staying in my room all day :sex: . She left around midnight the same day gave her 1000 baht and she left with a smile. I was willing to giver her 1500 because she was so good but she was grateful for 1000. Took a few beer bar girls paid them 500 ST 1000 LT, I'll spare you the details. Everyone satisfied with each transaction. Last night in LOS I was frantically looking for a piece of tail before going back to reality. Went into a gogo and only had a couple of more hours. No girls that looked barfinabale to me in this gogo but this it or nothing at all. None of the girls even the not so good looking ones wouldn't go with me for a 1000. Took a girl from there and that was the ONLY TIME this trip I paid a girl 1000 ST. Not worth it. I am living proof that you can pay a girl 1000 baht LT and BOTH parties will be satisfied. Pay the girl whatever you want, doesn't effect me because there are more than enough girls willing to go with me for "below market". I am not bragging that I paid these low prices, I got turned down severl times by several different girls. I am on a budget, I do not make a lot of money, I am juggling school and a part time job. Most Bar Girls make more money than me so I don't see the point of paying them so much money because thats what all you guys are for. So I should be saying thank you to all!!!!!!

Judging by the quality of girls in Baccara compared to those in other Soi Cowboy bars' date=' it also raises standards (in terms of looks at least).[/quote']

Funny. I pay my Baccara gals the same as any other gogo gal: B1500ST and B2k LT (based upon Gaddie's "sticky" theory :up: :up: ). I always get returns, so that must me OK with them...

YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

That proves the point. Baccara girls definitely on average are 'overpaid' and has it ruined them? No - you still get higher quality for the same price. Whether one guy or even half the guys overpays or not doesn't 'spoil it for the rest of us' as the Old Hippies of this world constantly claim.

Soi Cowboy- Bacarra upstairs girl, absolute stunner she agreed 1000 baht LT. One problem with that girl she was not business minded. I came into the bar the next night around 1:00 told her I will barfine her and she told me I have to buy her 2 drinks before she goes with me. I tried to explain to her she is about to make 1000 baht and she is arguing over 100 baht in drinks. :doah: I told her have a nice life and left.

She was just explaining to you the policy of the bar. Having said that I've never seen any stunners in the upstairs section of the bar. They all look very average up there to me so it's not surprising they would be accepting average prices.

Soi Cowboy- Bacarra upstairs girl' date=' absolute stunner she agreed 1000 baht LT. One problem with that girl she was not business minded. I came into the bar the next night around 1:00 told her I will barfine her and she told me I have to buy her 2 drinks before she goes with me. I tried to explain to her she is about to make 1000 baht and she is arguing over 100 baht in drinks. :doah: I told her have a nice life and left. [/quote']

She was just explaining to you the policy of the bar.

She went with me the night before and didn't buy her a drink. :dunno:

I start the day off with breakfast and then I go read the newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee. When that is done, I need to settle things so I go to one of the blow job places then I am off doing what ever I planned for the day.

Later in the day, I will go for ST. I generaly bang my regulars so the price is reasonable (700 - 1000 baht). As for long time, I would rather sleep by myself.

Archived