Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

4 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The fact is this for you non Americans on here.........  The future of America is going from center left to far left. .....

Sir, what a non American from Europe tells you is that your far left is what in most of  Europe is daily life like health insurance for everybody, support once you loose your job and payments to make some kind of living if all goes wrong. ( Simplified statement) And as long as the US are unable to bring back people into a life that makes them feel somehow safe there will be support for saviours like Trump. People like Sanders/Harris should do the trick, Cavanami collapsing now.

1 hour ago, My Penis is hungry said:

Facebook and others face being broken up like Bell was due to being monopolistic.

The govt that has done a lot of things history has found to be the wrong thing. That said, a Republican controlled WH and Congress will likely try it is my guess if it was going to be tried. Something like that has to be bipartisan. Ma Bell was bipartisan. Not as likely Dems will go for it. They don't like FB but for the opposite reasons Republicans don't. 

8 hours ago, buffalo_bill said:

Sir, what a non American from Europe tells you is that your far left is what in most of  Europe is daily life like health insurance for everybody, support once you loose your job and payments to make some kind of living if all goes wrong. ( Simplified statement) And as long as the US are unable to bring back people into a life that makes them feel somehow safe there will be support for saviours like Trump. People like Sanders/Harris should do the trick, Cavanami collapsing now.

Hear Hear!  same same NZ and Straya, we look after our people.

And the rich still get rich, but perhaps there's only 910 million in their bank account instead of 912 million. And I don't have to tell you, that extra 2 million doesn't really matter.