GTG? What defines her?

trotsky2

Says naiv:

Some of my criteria for a GTG:

1) Doesn't smoke

2) Doesn't drink too much

3) Doesn't play with money

4) Doesn't consume drugs

By the way, I apply this list also to GFG (good farang girls). With the result that in Europe 70 % of the younger girls are BFG (bad farang girl).

:neener:

Best regards

Naiv,

how about you? Do you behave accordingly? Or are you a BFB (bad farang boy)? :hubba:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My definition of a good Thai girl

1) Has manners and respects her self as well as me

2) Sticks up for me or is helpful when being price gouged

3) HONESTY!!!

4) Does not make a scene when she cannot have her way

5) Does not refer to me as "farang" (I HATE this)

6) Is open minded

I have only been involved with P4P so I cannot say that I have much experience with the so called perception of a GTG. I guess that is my perception of a Good Bar Girl! Is there such a thing? Tough to say when many on this board's perception is that a bargirl cannot be such but I think can.

Oneye

Oneyejacks,

Actually quite a good partial list you produced. I think honesty and sincerety have to rank on the top of everyone's list.

Your number 4 is a tough one to get from Thai women. Thais are quite conservative and have a tendency to be risk adverse. They pretty well make up their minds on things even though they haven't tried them. I would label your number 4 "is a good sport" - willing to try new experiences and things.

I would sneak in at number two "a positive attitude". Incredibly important as it impacts all other behaviors and thought processes. Again, a hard one to find but not unique to Thais as it is hard to find anywhere anyplace. My 20% - 80% applies to this one. This one eliminates the constant complainers (i am too lazy to walk, It's too hot to.., I don't like..., i am tired, etc) which is so common with thai women.

I would throw somewhere on your list fiscal management (how they handle yours especially) and how well they handle and deal with adversity.....

Cardinalblue

Check,

Is that why there then is a 50% divorce rate? Heads or tails?

If SARS had this rate, there really would be a real panic......

Are you saying love should be an excuse for not having more success than as failure?

On the flip side, that is the problem with jobs/work. Most people end up doing a job not a passion thus why so many people are unhappy and miserable in their work. That is where "live for the weekends, can't wait for retirement or work so they can vacation in LOS". It is too bad more people can focus on "working to become and not to acquire". Thus, it is no longer a job but a passion......

Cardinalblue

[color:"red"] This is not like making up a list for interviewing a candidate for a job...

[/color]

Realistically, we do the interviews for our mates in every sense of the way, dating and all, just to get to know him/her and we do hope that we fall in love with the ones who are good for us, don't you think? I just know now that if I were single again, I have lost that interview skill :(

Too bad not all of us are easy to get to know and the thing called "love" does not always happen with the right person.

Cheers! :hug:

"Realistically, we do the interviews for our mates in every sense of the way, dating and all, just to get to know him/her and we do hope that we fall in love with the ones who are good for us, don't you think"

I agree Jasmine. I think thats right, I was just a bit put off by a list of thats what I want and so on. It did seem more like a list for an interview and I would certainly not treat romance that way.

I think we have some important qualities which has to be fulfilled to make things work out, wether we are concious of them or not.

But I have seem plenty of examples of friends always looking for "miss perfect". After a while in a relationship they give up, because when they get to know a person there is always something wrong...

Its about accepting other peoples faults also?

Cheers!

Archived