GTG? What defines her?

trotsky2

Steffi

My reply to you was incorrect. I asked are you saying a girl was not good if she was unmarried virgin.

What I meant to ask was are you saying A girl is bad if she loses her virginity before marriage.

It seems the other p[osters have since picked up on this and agree you are out of line with this.

Cheers

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello check_bin_krap,

maybe it is a little bit too late but I want to reply nevertheles:

Yes, I am strict. And of course my list is my personal definition of a good girl. (and not complete, ::)

People tend to turn to drinking in periods if life has been tough

That is exactly the problem. I don't consider turning to drugs a good way of resolving problems. And if someone is drinking too much, consuming drugs, or smoking it tells something about his past character. Of course most people begin to consume drugs as teenagers and may evolve towards a stronger character later. But for me being a smoker is as much a handicap as being a BG.

Best regards

P.S.: I am exagerating, smokers etc. can be good persons as much as a BG can be a good person. I just wanted to make a different approach to defining a GTG than what I usually read on this board.

Hello kamui,

Naiv,

how about you? Do you behave accordingly? Or are you a BFB (bad farang boy)?

Of course I behave accordingly.

Best regards

It should be truely said that those who want to be are not to be considered GTGs.

What a conservative, religious point of view!!! If she enjoies her work, why should she be considered as a bad girl? Is it bad to have sex with strangers for money? Why? It could only be bad for her, when she hates it or when she is psychically damaged by it. But then she is still not a bad girl.

Generally a bad person is someone who hurts other persons. Don't tell me that a BG is hurting a customer! (If she is honest)

I would really like to hear from you why a prostitute who likes her work should be a bad person!

And your distinction between a virgin and a bg! Maybe you prefer to be with virgins but this wasn't the question. If a girl of a certain age is virgin then either she has a conservative moral, doesn't like sex or didn't find a man to have sex with.

Best regards

I have spoken to a number of BGs who expressed that working bar is "bad/no good" (their words not mine) yet their morality still is not strong enough to prevent them from doing it.

A small correction: Their will is not strong enough to prevent them from entering the nightlife industry. There are at least three factors influencing this decision:

1) moral: Does the girl think that the BG work is bad, good or neutral.

2) pressure: How big is the pressure (poor family, children, etc....)

3) will: Has she a strong enough will to search other solutions for her (money) problems.

That's why I was mentioning "smoking" as a criteria: Most people begin to smoke because they are pressed by their social environment (friends) to do so. (It is cool, the parents forbid it, etc ...)

Let us compare: The pressure to begin smoking is fairly small (maybe you have to change your friends but there is no financial security involved).

The pressure to become a BG is bigger: Family asks for money, the girl has a child, ....

Morality: The bargirl (if she is honest) doesn't hurt anyone than herself. The smoker empoisons other people.

Will: the BG feels more pressure and hurts less than the smoker.

Conclusion: Any smoker has a worse character than a bargirl!

And now you can kill me for that :neener:

Best regards

P.S.: Cardinalblue, I quoted you but my post is not really addressed at you. Just at all the people who use being a BG as a criteria for any moral values.

>>>Most people begin to smoke because they are pressed by their social environment (friends) to do so. (It is cool, the parents forbid it, etc ...)<<<

lots of people start smoking because it is a pleasure, and do not stop because they still consider it a pleasure.

>>>Conclusion: Any smoker has a worse character than a bargirl!<<<

what a pile of shite.

lots of people start smoking because it is a pleasure, and do not stop because they still consider it a pleasure.

Most people actually do not find smoking to be a pleasure when they first start. It makes most people feel pretty sick at first. It is an acquired taste. And Naiv is probably correct that it is social pressure or trying to look cool that is the initial motivation for most young people to start smoking. People start and continue smoking initially for other reasons than pleasure. Later (after they are addicted), it gives them pleasure.

Not sure if I would go to the extreme to correlate smoking and a moralty character issue.

But it sure keeps our board of directors happy (some even smokers themselves) as a significant and i mean significant number of patients make up our patients in the ICU/CCU and medical/surgical units.

I really can't think of more self-destructive health behavior than taking up smoking.

I would correlate this behavior to lack of self-discipline, or a lack of common sense or just not plain smart. Yet many brilliant and accomplished or disciplinarian people are smokers so i vote for a lack of common sense got the better of them.

I was raised on the health dangers of smoking (and not its addictive pleasureables) and when one day one of my pathologists showed me a pair of healthy lungs to a set of smoker's lungs, it just reinforced my beliefs on smoking.

Now i actually think twice of minimizing my time in bars due to proven secondary smoke dangers......

So I am less moral to think "keep puffing away general public" because we enjoy your buisness? (strictly from a financial/business decision that is)......

Cardinalblue

>>>People start and continue smoking initially for other reasons than pleasure. <<<

well, than i must be one of those rare peope who started smoking because of pleasure. i always liked to smoke, and i do not want to stop smoking.

you have not only cigarettes for the short pleasure, you have the more advanced arts of smoking, like the cigar, the pipe, or the shisha.

smoking is a culture.

Archived