It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the problem here is that there is an illusion of mutual affection in the bar scene.

Congratulations! rarely have I read a post that I agree with 100%, this post is one of the exceptions. I suspect you have spent a lot of time in LOS despite your 'newbie' status. I would add that I think the first esential lesson a falang needs to take on board is, in almost all relationships where a large age gap exists between a falang and an attractive BG, the motivating factor is ultimately money, period. Young women don't fancy old men, never have and never will. If you can't take that on board you are living in a fools paradise and will be frequently hurt out here. Before someone decides to flame me, I do accept that your case is an exception. ;)

>"Illusion" is the key here. And yes, mutual. Have you never seen the reaction a girl gives when a "favorite" customer walks in the door, or last night's customer comes back for the 2nd night? The illusion in my eyes is mutual.

Sorry, have to disagree. Nothing on the girl's side. Gesticulation, smiles...that's their job, to make one think they give a shit about him.

Does not mean she can never feel anything for a man but it takes more than several barfines or several visits.

Just take one everyday's example: if a girl is late for work, her salary will be cut. And they are notorious about being late.

Now, the salary is uncut if she gets barfined. So, the girl turns up 9 or 9:30 pm for work and knows she'll have to go soon, with the first one who shows any indication of liking her, or, if not, she may simply harrass first idle man. She'll even go for x-1, just to keep the wheels turning.

Hot girls (or stars) turn up late, dance 3-4 songs and they are gone.

Do you see much room for girls' side of "mutual affection" here?

Pom Michael said:

TTM,

Then, we must disagree that you disagree with us. :neener:

illusion -

An erroneous perception of reality.

An erroneous concept or belief.

Seems to me this is exactly what the girls give the the guys, the illusion that they care! ::

And some of them really DO care. Hell some even have FUN with their customers. Just always remember you are the paying customer. (besides, the upgrade to boyfriend comes with lots of downsides, trust me.)

Archived