Whores

jagoturner

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me they're both whores. To me they're both people and deserve to be treated respectfully

------------------------

no problem with this as you put it.

There is nothing noble about BGs, but last the whore discussion came about, the poster calling them this did not take too long to show the word not as defining her profession, but defining her morality (lazy, greedy). He is not the only one. Obviously, the term has a strong connotation, and people should be honest about what they mean when using it.

IMO, i do not find them fitting the word whore. That's because i attach to the word a certain sleaziness and low morality i do not recognize in the majority of my experience with P4P girls, or thru my friends experience.

>>>lets get some input from some of those who know how the girls refer to themselves. (FlyW where are you? ) <<<

-puying borigaan (very polite, that term is always used in the news)

-gallee (very impolite, never use it in front of a bargirl!)

-puying haa ngoen (women looking for money, lots of them call themselves that, very common to hear)

-puying gankuen (women of the night, also definately OK, heard many calling that themselves)

-sophenee

-puying bar

-puying ab ob nuat (massage parlour girl)

then you got "chong gallee" - the gutter word for the term whorehouse

then you got terms for womn who might, or might not be outright prostitutes such as

-dek thiaow (the easy girl)

-mia chao (the "rented wife", often a former prostitute, staying with a guy primarily for monetary reasons)

as you see, the list is rather long... ::

The girls are whores.

They sell their bodies for money.

-----------------------

Is that all? how about the thousands who next week sell their company with maybe regular sex or not coming with it. For a week or more, rented wives/GFs so to speak. I find hard to duplicate this possibility in a SF or paris red light district.

Jags,

Have to agree with you. I love the sound of the words whore and cunt. They do come from the gut!

Uniform Guy- I would never want to sleep with a sex worker. Just does not sound right.

Methinks most of these guys have never read Henry Miller! Tropic of Cancer is perhaps the best book ever written to describe the lifestyle we all enjoy. Imagine if Henry called a cunt a vagina or a whore a sex worker. He never would have been published.......

I love whores and will continue to fuck whores and treat them well. :hubba:

GS

I prefer the more respectable term 'cum guts'

As in the charming old school Australian form of greeting an unknown female from the window of your Datsun 180B

"Hey cum guts, wanna root?

Archived