Privacy Issues

khunsanuk

)

SiLeakHunt said:

He lives in a tin shack at the back of Soi Zero.

...but you have to admit that whosyourdaddy's Christmas house party there was brilliant! That trick when he pulls a pistol out and starts shooting holes in the roof whilst dancing to Black Sabbath was great! Shame about the ricochets though SileakHunt. How is the foot by the way? :) :)

(They can't ban me. I have the photographs of Khunsanuk 'in flagrante' with that Ronald McDonald that he nicked from outside Ploenchitt Plaza :devil:)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a potential newbie stumbled across the board, with $50 spare to become a Jai Dee and wanted somewhere to air his views and pick the brains of other similar guys on the ins and outs of Thailand, he (or she since we're being PC) would look at this post and think, "What a fucking introspective, navel staring bunch of self perpetuating shitehawks. I need to know where I can get a cheap condo and a bird with big tits who does lesbo and bum tricks."

Cheers

I also met WYD, nice guy, he invited me back to the shack on Soi zero, quite elegantly decorated, a true sign of class, we listend to some Abba records, drank wine and danced a bit. I sensed he wanted more, and dropped my pants to reveal a tatto on my right ass cheek that reads "property of Fiery Jack" and he baccked off, gentleman that he is. Then we went off to Nana to meet girls...all in all, a nice evening...

Now what you mean about privacy, we need to protect it at all cost, don't want a lot of loose gossip out there...

:beer::shhh:

>> Yep, there are a few idiots out there who try to collate and collect information about people and make things awkward for them. <<

If somebody pisses people of, this can happen. ;) Probably, 80% take it, another 15% take the piss out of the other side when the have a cheap opportunity and 5% are getting serious.

Regarding the real life: Many times when I went out, I have heard people mentioning your name and this was this not in a good way. There is probably a discrepancy between your real life and what you are propagating on your web-site (i.e. Thai nightlife and Cambodian nightlife, esp. KM11). I think, some people do not appreciate that much.

Regarding the internet-life: I went out with a friend last night to Soi 33, visiting "The Office", "Mojos", "Renoir", later "Pegasus" and finally we took girls from "AW" (Nana, we were drunk, so we choose the easy option). I asked my friend, how he liked it. He told me: "It was nice. The girls are beautiful, they have nice costumes, they speak English and they know how to make a conversation. But I have read on stickman's site, that this place is a rip-off". I really do not want to post what I have told him.

Not to many details here, but I know a guy who used to post on this board, and he got seriously pissed at a few guys, and actually threatened them! He was kicked off eventually, but I mentioned a few of us were getting together for beers here in SFO, and he said, oh, if that guy shows up, I'll come kick his ass...he really took shit seriously...

"What a fucking introspective, navel staring bunch of self perpetuating shitehawks. I need to know where I can get a cheap condo and a bird with big tits who does lesbo and bum tricks."

I think I remember you now. Didn't we meet under the viaduct behind Stockport Bus Station? Inflatable dolls and chip butties ring a bell? :)

jj........ thanks for coming out of recluse state...... again ::

Overall chaps we need to use some 'common' sense here. And since that is not very 'common' we have all agreed by accepting the rules to be members here that the Mods and KS are the final judges and arbitrators of what is permited and what is not. Even the Mods are not always in agreement with each other or with KS on all issues. But we hash that out in our own forum and try to reach a concensus that is good for the board, the individual and for the precepts we have accepted here.

I believe that jj has a clear overview of the principles involved here and I hope everyone reads his post again. If we are to allow posts based on personal knowledge then we must allow both the positive and the negative. And we as interacting humans can not help but be personal sometimes.

I know many members of this board and have personal knowledge of more than a few :rolleyes: Would I use that..... sometimes certainly. Other times .... wouldn't think of doing it.

Even the London crew with whom I gained 'Colonial Status' with, have an 'unwritten policy' about disclosure. Sure we take the piss out of each other sometimes, and refer to incidents that could only be gained through personal knowledge, but we accept that as 'mates' we won't do anything to betray each others trust in one another.

Heck guys every time you go our drinking, or whoring, or whatever your passtime is here, you put yourself in a position that some could embarass, intinidate or even blackmail you. Does it happen? ........ no, because we have a certain 'respect' for each other.

This board or any other can not legislate respect. :bow: You earn it or you lose it here, and elsewhere in life, by your actions over a period of time. Individual incidents normally won't do it, but prolonged actions of a certain nature WILL give you your deserved reputation.

I don't wish to comment directly on the "Blackie" thread. but consider the positive vs negative personal knowledge arguments.

If there was a poster who gave quasi-medical advice, or business advice or perported to have inside knowledge of the gov't or one of it's agencies............. (hmmmmm have I covered enough of them yet to be generic) ......... AND I had personal knowledge of this person.......... would I support a statement he made based on that knowledge ...... of course.... and I have.

But what if I had personal knowledge that this person was BSing everyone, making garden pathways for all, and out and out lying ? Would I, should I, also use this personal knowledge to call him out, to prevent others, that may not have my personal knowledge, from believing what was said.

I believe I should, and I would.

IMO, that, in no way violates any privacy, but does keep this board, and me 'honorable'.

Having made some amatuer studies of group dynamics and human behaviour, I think we're seriously lacking a whipping boy.

Where the fuck's Mr Kung Fu when you need him.

If I ever met that cunt I'd personally publish as much classified information on him as I could fit on all the Virtual Parliaments available.

Cheers

As it stands all I know is that he's full of shite and Canadian (and having met a CAnadian or two of late I've made the assumtion that a Canadian who ain't full of shite is like piles without a ringpiece<only joking Lao ;))

Cheers again

Archived