Pattaya Restaurants

Fatbastard

Wow! ... this poat goes back to 05/04, which is either May 4, or April 5, depending on how long you've been in the Kingdom.

I'd like to mention a place that's located on the left side of the road (road Champions GoGo is on) as you're coming from Pattaya to Jomtien Beach. It's called "number 1." The Thai food is very good with adequate portions, and the dishes are reasonably priced. What's seems strange to me, is that anytime I've seen farang couples in there, they went for the farang food ... never tried it, so I can't comment on that.

There is a place out on Sukhumvit where you can get a burger for 20 Baht!; but, don't put me on record for recommending it, as it absolutely sucks!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sukhumvit said:

Bit slow on coming into this thread.

Yup, the Vientiane is pretty dire. Very slow service. Food awful. Even the normally eat anything that is put in front of them bar lady that I went with wasn't impressed . Had to ask 4 times for the bill.

Quite like the PIC kitchen on soi 5, if not for the prices but for the quiet locale alone. Nice food, well presented and pleasant staff.

If you like steaks/burgers there's a joint down the little covered mall by the Kiss Restaurant on 2nd Rd. Nicely prepared steaks. They do some sort of scheme where if you can stomach a 1kg steak then you get your name up on the board.

That will be the Big Horn Steak House,had a graet steak with peppercorn sauce there ,they also serve gud thai food.

Regards

Matty

Hopf House.

Yes, good pizza - but slice it first please. I don't care if this is the "Italian" style, when I order a large pizza to share between 4 people we want it sliced. At least bring us a knife.

I was so pissed off that they couldn't figure out that we wanted a KNIFE to CUT the pizza. I'm sure that I wasn't the first person to order the pizza and not have a clue how to eat a whole pizza by ripping pieces off like you do with Arab style bread.

I guess that is why I have never gone back.

pattaya127 said:

. . . For the best food at the cheapest prices, LENG KEE is it. It's on Pattaya Klang and soi Buakkao. I've know thgis place ever since I came to pattaya, and am never disappointed. try it. My favourites there: duck with gravy and fried baby clams, but the menu is big. . . .

Thanks for bringing this place to my attention. Based on your recommendation I went there today and this is exactly the kind of place for Thai food that I have been looking for but up till now missing in Pattaya. :up: Btw, those clams were very good. Bet you wish you could have some now :neener:

New Petchburi Pete said:

I'd like to mention a place that's located on the left side of the road (road Champions GoGo is on) as you're coming from Pattaya to Jomtien Beach. It's called "number 1." The Thai food is very good with adequate portions, and the dishes are reasonably priced. What's seems strange to me, is that anytime I've seen farang couples in there, they went for the farang food ... never tried it, so I can't comment on that.

yep champions is pretty good, tell the galfriend ur off down to jomtien beach for the day and sneak into champions :: not sure about the food there though ::

Archived