Ex-Pats and Non-BGs Stunners....

cardinalblue

"Whoah... why my take? Has word gotten out of my neverending quest for the perfect stunner?"

Even if you did find her & her personality was flawless there'll always be another better one out there especially as she ages ;)

But good luck nevertheless :)

Of course everybody want something nice to look at on a daily basis, but even knockouts don't automatically turn us on do they? There need to be this certain chemistry around & that works pretty much indepently of her stunner status IME.

Anyways glad to hear there's at least 2 farang-stunner couples hanging around town so I hope they're a good match :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
orandanodes said:

>>>I'd rather have some chick from a poor background who may at least offer some semblence of honesty rather than the two faced shit the HiSo people blurt out. <<<

Generalising to a fault aren't we.

The real Hiso that I've met are actually very nice people indeed. It's the pseudo types that usually think they are better than everyone else that could be calssified in the the way that you describe.

Yeah, maybe a generalisation but I have no desire to go kiss arse with the wannabes before you get to the real players.

In fact, I have no desire ever to wear trousers again, or proper shoes, so I probably wouldn't fit in anyway.

I've spent so many years in a world where what you had was so much more important than who you were, that when you meet people who cannot perceive my former world, it is like a breath of fresh air. You'll find less and less honesty the higher you climb socially, financially and politically.

torrenova said:

You'll find less and less honesty the higher you climb socially, financially and politically.

That is with the new money myy friend, they are the biggest liars and cheaters. The old money does not have to lie and cheat. They can simply change the rules.

>I've spent so many years in a world where what you had was so much more important than who you were

If you wanted a break from that world, I think you may have landed at a wrong place. You would know as much as I do, "To have" is so more important in Thai that almost one million of their girls fuck and suck guts for it at any given time.

On the higher end, Thai has, after Germany, second largest ownership of Mercedes cars in the world. More than America!

Disconnection from that world does not require a physical move, IMO. If you really needed to switch the places, you could have tried classless Australia and it's beaches. Over there, even government officials and police wear shorts and sandals. The beaches are as nice and as tropical as in Thai, all clean, with 1st world facilities, infrastructure, law and known language around everything you do.

gummigut said:

HOLD THE FORT

I saw two couples in Emporium. Farang and Stunner.

Hmmmm, that's odd. My wife is in the States now, so it could not have been us (unless this is old and it happened a couple of weeks ago :p). Alright, who is the other one of you blokes with a stunna? You watering down the mix here LOL!

Cheers,

SD

think_too_mut said:...you could have tried classless Australia and it's beaches. Over there, even government officials and police wear shorts and sandals. The beaches are as nice and as tropical as in Thai, all clean, with 1st world facilities, infrastructure, law and known language around everything you do.

But it is even harder for foreigners to own a house there than it is here! Oh well...

Cheers,

SD

Archived