Are ex-whoremongers hypocrits?

MrX

Nervous_Dog said:

FAARRKKKKK -- haven't you ever heard of a blog? Stickie writes what he does because he can , thats it, simple, he doesn't particulrly suport the Pay for a fuck session with a whore who bangs like a dunney door (I could have written P4P but it wouldn't have rymned)

He writes his site becuase he can, simple, if he was a newspaper, he'd have to write other shit, and be responsible, but the web (ALL BOW AND SAY THAKS TO THE WEB) allows us to write what the fuck we please, un slillcheckered, its up to you to take it as gospol or not.

Its one mans opion peace, as thers have said,

Go sticky!

DoG -- I LICK MY BALLS BECAUSE I CAN!

Dude what are you blathering about? Start from the top of the thread and read it. No one is criticising or condemning Stick for his opinions. Personally I could care less if he wrote about the joys of being a bigamist. The question came up as to are ex-whoremongers hypocrites and another poster used Stick a an example of a public figure that provides a website regarding the P4P scene, has professed he is against the ills of prostitution in Thai society, yet receives some benefit because of that website.

That is all. There is no one against the opinions of Stick or his site for that matter in this debate. The debate is to whether his public site versus his public statements constitutes hypocrisy. The problems with this debate seem to arise when you have posters that know Stick personally or like his column rushing to his defense because they think that the person himself is being attacked. One moronic poster even insinuated that I was jealous of Stick for whatever incomprehensible reason.

The debate is about hypocrisy,not is Stick a good or bad guy, not is his site good or bad, not if he is allowed to have an opinion or not. Simply, does the professed opinion and content of the site represent hypocrisy, that is all.

Jesus!!!, is Gummi the only one here that can take the opposing side of a debate utilizing some sort of logic without it turning into an emotional mish-mash of "We Love Stick or We hate Stick!"

JXXL made a logicall point about hypocrisy and all I have read in rebuttal so far is people arguing the interpretation of Stick's opinions and his maturation process and his style of writing, one poster even attempted to correlate this debate into a BG lovers vs GTG lovers framework. Yet only Gummi attempted to deconstruct JXXXL's points with similar logic(although I disagree with the conclusion). Even Stick himself writes about the basis for HOW he publishes, yet he does not address the logic of JXXXL's posting.

I posted earlier in this thread that based on the definition of hypocrisy , I am a hypocrite because I have professed the detriments of prostitution on Thai society and it's participants, yet I freely choose to indulge in the P4P scene. I saw no one rushing to my defence with a counter-srgument or tell me I was wrong in my assessment.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whosyourdaddy said:

Dont waste your breath. Some boys are just looking for a fight! But enjoy the free advertising they are giving you. More talk= more interest= more money in your pocket= more bottles of wine you can buy me. ::

Groupies, hangers on, and the entourage of public figures never take the heat but they are always looking for some benefit. Eh?!

Stickman said:

60,000+ emails of feedback from over 15,000 email addresses. Believe me, I know what my readers like and don't like.

Stick

What did you say? I didn't actually read it.

Really Stick, I was hoping you would approach this debate in a more enlightening manner, than you currently are. You have not contributed anything tangible thus far and maybe it would have been a good idea if you did not enter this thread.

Since you put your numbers out there. Let me ask you how many of your readers enjoy the P4P pieces?

How many of your readers want you to eliminate them?

How many of your readers would continue to read your site if u eliminate all info regarding the P4P scene?

Funny you cite that you do not write for your readers and yet now you use their e-mails and feedback as some sort of validation. If you don't write for them the why do you bother reading the e-mails and collecting the e-mail addresses?

Make up your mind Stick do you write for your audience or not?

Stickman said:

The ignore user command works well! We must compare lists! Only two on my list so far, How about you?

Stick

Interesting, as a mod, I would think that you would not want to do that.

Also, I have no one on my ignore list because I like to keep an OPEN mind and read what EVERY poster has to comment on a topic.

Archived