Are ex-whoremongers hypocrits?

MrX

HT,

You still didn't answer the question I posed to you in an earlier post. Would you like to? Here it is again:

HT,

Lets take this step by step. Do you believe that Stickman believes any or all of the following and has express these sentiments in his column?

1. Prostitution is harmful to Thai society.

2. Prostitution is harmful to the women participating in it.

3. Farang tourists openly displaying their participation in prostitution are humiliating themselvs and other farangs.

Like I said, I haven't read his column in a long time, but *I* clearly interpreted these messages when I did read his column.

Please address the above and then we will move to step 2.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>It always comes down to trying to justify one's position of taking BGs as companions which is a reaction to one's insecurity, self-doubt and paranoia.<<<<

""So any person taking a BG as a companion is either insecure, self-doubting paranoid or all three?""

Hi Songmaak,

You make a very good point here. Actually, anyone, in my mind at least, who takes on a b/g as a companion, has a lot of guts, and should be hearaled for such. I have a deep respect for anyone willing to travel down that road. But part of that process, is dealing with the generalities associated with hooking up with a prostitute. And that is where the problems start, IMO. Guys living the reality, as opposed to those still playing in the scene, and as such, having a much different prospectives.

Maybe one day, we'll all get it right here. :) But in the mean time, we will all just have to respect one anothers outlooks.

HT

Hi Jxxl,

>>>>>1. Prostitution is harmful to Thai society.

2. Prostitution is harmful to the women participating in it.

3. Farang tourists openly displaying their participation in prostitution are humiliating themselvs and other farangs.<<<<

#1. Prostitution is harmful to Thai society?? Yes...in many ways. But is also helpful, to some varying degree's.

#2. Prostitution is harmful to the women participating in it? See above.

#3. Farang tourists openly displaying their participation in prostitution are humiliating themselvs and other farangs??

Yep! Validated time and time again by Khon Thai I know.

HT

....so let me understand your post clearly. The question was:

"Do you believe that Stickman believes any or all of the following and has express these sentiments in his column?"

And, you answered yes (with varying degrees of benefit in point 1) that Stickman believes all three of these points are true and professes them in his column. Is this accurate? If not, would you please clarify.

No...is not acurate at all.

You want real information? Then why don't you go to the source???

Why are you asking me what Stick really thinks? Ask him! ::

I submitted what I get as the total jist of his site. What part of that do you not understand?????

HT

That was the question posed to you. I don't care about your opinion on prostitution. That has nothing to do with whether Stickman is a hypocrit. We have been arguing whether Stickman is a hypocrit, remember? Why are you avoiding the question?

I already know the answer and substantiate it. Why are you afraid to answer the questoin?

>>>>>already know the answer and substantiate it. Why are you afraid to answer the questoin?<<<<

WTF???

PM me, dude. If you have any questions, then read through the thread. If you still can't get it, then PM me again, and I'll explain things.

HT

BB,

What's the sensitivity to my post? I haven't attacked Stikcman personality other than to argue the point that his public views are hypocritical. HT is arguing that he is not and I am trying to prove a point. Since Stickman has a public site, his views on the site are open to debate. I haven't said anything personal about him - hell, he's probably a nice guy.

I guess if this is how you want to put an end to a valid argument, then it's up to you.

jxxxl,

up to now you have brought not one piece of evidence that Stickman is a hypocrit, except repeating it like a mantra, which makes it not more true in my eyes.::

You even said that you haven't read his page for some time, which means you have NO idea about his current opinion concering P4P in Thailand. We all know that Stickman changed his idea about P4P and maybe his is still changing it...

I would recommend to you that you take a few hours and read throught his pages and bring up some evidence which supports your - up to know completely baseless - allegation.

Archived