You know you have a pathetic NFL Fantasy team...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, never have. I have heard good things, but still nobody can compare to Singapore Airlines. And I stick to Star Alliance cuz I have a gold card on them (Thai ROP). This time it's SQ29 the late evening of the 7th to Sillypore and then SQ64 to Bangers on the 9th.

Cheers,

SD

This really is an amazing year so far, with great overachievers and a fantasy league where we all still have a chance to come out on top halfway through (even those of us who aren't even managing our teams!!!)

So, I still run around like crazy and try to cobble a team together, filled with benchwarmers taking over for injured (or suspended) players. Finally, I break through and make my best score of the year with over 130 points, and it has to be against the worst team in the league, where 50 points would've been enough!!!

I need an actual starting RB that won't sit down when somebody else returns. I have several quality WR's, so if you'd like to make a trade, please don't hesitate. (I've already got 2 offers out there)

Looking forward to the owners meeting. We'll be more specific when the Soapy's manager gets closer to his arrival date (perhaps he'd like to host it in an ACTUAL Rachada Soapy?!?!?

I saw KC scored 56 points and was thinking that Trent Green had finally had a big day. Nope. It was all done on the ground and Trent came in with a measly 10 points.

Oh well, we look to have wrapped things up already this week and still have two guys left to play.

If only my Seachickens could say the same.

Suadum,

Yes, busy this week and forgot that it was Sunday already.. Too late to make the changes.

Too much sports this last week, the Yankees-Bosox series along with everything else.

Wait 'til you get back, UBC will start their 2 new sports channels on 1 Nov. So a total of 6 sports channels now on UBC.

---------------

Channel Name

28 Sports Plus

29 Zoccer

30 Supersport Gold

31 Supersport

32 ESPN

33 Star Sports

But in the end it didn't matter, I don't believe the Bronx Bimbos have checked their team either:

Yankees vs 78

Bronx Bimbos 29 (with one player left to play Monday Night)

The Yankees should still be tied for first place!

Cheers!

LOL, me too. I bench McMichael cuz the 'Fins suck and he goes and has a 15+ point day. I watch a Jets game again and sense that Pennington hates Santana Moss for some reason. He is a top quality receiver, but consistantly Pennington threw into double coverage or very tough makes when Moss was single covered or the much better choice. Same as the other 2 games I saw. WTF? I hate to drop him cuz is IS a good player and a fellow 'Cane, but the internal feud will make me if I can find a good replacement.

I am on SQ29 at 2330 on Sunday Nov 7. You free for drinkies before that flight? LMK when is the best time to fly into LaLa land on the 7th to meet up.

Regards,

SD

Archived