Husband are more tempted to have affairs in Thaila

jasmine

ikkrang said:

Someone mentioned Laos as a future P4P country.

I think that is highly unlikely!

There is some there of course, but very little with easy access to falang, and the authorities are not likely to allow more access/publicity etc.

IKRANG,

Betcha it is easily available for the high up commie muckety mucks and money boys and bigwigs there though would ya think? And I bet they pay crap and tip like shit too boot, well, except to their mia nois and mistresses maybe. It won't change until the commies are one day overthrown or just fade away once the commoners see the money they are losing and finally get sick of it all. Funny thing about those commies, they talk about sharing the wealth and everyone being equal, but it never seems to happen. They don't share well, the greedy pinko twats. :D

Cent

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

The Name myanmar was first used by Suu Kyes father I understand, so I dont think hat can be the reason cent?

DOG

Hasn't the name of the country in the local language always been Mynamar, i.e. "Myanma Naingngandaw"??? ::

I mentioned Laos even I'm well aware of the current non p4p status.

What I though was that perhaps someday the contry would slowly, but surely come out of it's 'time sleep' & actually move on, prospher & maybe even develop a discreet, but somewhat similarity to LOS in the old days?

Of course it may be without glamorous MP's & multiple gogo areas, but I'd love to see it as a more respectable version of say cambodia... ::

I mean Laos is a great laid back country so it doesn't take much to get it there if only the government were a bit more flexible & open for bribes perhaps? :D

I recently took short trips to both Laos and Myanmar. My primary purpose wasn't the pay for play scenes but to see the many sights that both countries offer in abundance. I did however take girls nightly in both countries. Laos is mainly a laid back scene with girls on the premises.while Myanmar is a freelancer scene. Of the two I think Myanmar is far better but it is expensive. Myanmar people are the friendliest I've met anywhere but the place has a serious lack of infrastructure, does require a visa, and not as English speaking as Thailand. If one is just wanting pay for play, then Thailand is a far better choice. Freelancer do expect $50 but you can have them stay LT. The street scene (which isn't my thing) is much cheaper, only $10. Mynamar is well worth the effort to see but it is a beating! I'd reccomend at least 2 weeks and take in the sights. Evening fun is just an added bonus. The girls there are very beautiful! Long lustrous black hair, and a beautiful mix between Chinese and Indian feautures. Very striking and different from Thailand.

Nick

Cent said:

Jas,

"If you put it that way, dear Cent, the same motion goes with women too.

Jasmine"

But of course! It's a two way street. I satisfy the wife both physically and emotionally, she does the same for me. Why would we stray? For some young thing without a brain or thought in their head? Purely for the sex? For the variety? With the diseases they have out there you might as well stay home and play with the wife. Hell, she's the one ya loved enough to marry in the first place right? :D And after a couple drinks my lady's a tigress in the sack! :: Plus, and this is serious now, why would I do to her something that would hurt her as much as it would devastate and hurt me if she were to do this to me. My serious feelings on this are this, wanna play around, be a man and get a divorce then go play to your heart's content, a free man, or get the wife's permission to begin with and her understanding it is only for the sex. Any other way is cheating, and cheating sucks. You know it does guys or why would you get so fucking upset if SHE does it to YOU?

Cent

p.s. BTW Jas I'd never cheat on you. I'd be too drained of life giving fluids I'd think! :: Plus I hear you're pretty good with a Ginzu knife!!! :D

:devil: :hubba: :devil: :devil: :hubba:

Cent; I agree with you 100%. I myself faced this very situation several years ago. My wife used sex as a weapon to get her way. She witheld all sex for several years and I was foolish enough to try and try again to work things out. I finally realized it was hopeless, but during all that time I did not cheat even once. When I finally realized it was hopeless, I met her for coffee, showed her my tickets to Thailand and announced my intention to get laid . I then served her divorce papers and informed her that I had moved out that morning. To this day I do not regret being faithful since I know that I did everything I could to preserve my marriage. The one thing you owe your spouse is complete honesty. In retrospect, I do wish that I had ended things sooner but no regrets about not straying before I had made the decision to leave.

Nick

"She witheld all sex for several years and I was foolish enough to try and try again to work things out. I finally realized it was hopeless, but during all that time I did not cheat even once. When I finally realized it was hopeless, I met her for coffee, showed her my tickets to Thailand and announced my intention to get laid"

wow sorry to hear that.

I'm glad you made the NP.com though ;)

Actually I do owe a debt of gratitude to this board. I took my first trip in Nov 1998. At the time the internet was rather new. I had bought my first computer in 1997 and started surfing the net soon after. I remember discussing my marriage problems with my best friend. He was a former marine officer that had been to Thailand for Cobra Gold 1989. When I told him I had reached the point of divorce, that I had a couple of weeks off and a ton off FF miles to burn. He told me to get a passport and a couple of ff tickets to Bangkok. He promised me he's show me something that would cheer me up! I did some searches on the net and found this board in its original form. What I read there confirmed many things that my friend had told me and I took the plunge. That was 2 dozen trips ago. The information I found on this board was much more useful than my friends decade old memory. I kept current with the board for another year or so and met up with a number of bkk resident board members in early 2000 at Nana. I'm still friends with some of them. I don't quite know why I stopped reading the board, somehow I just fell out of touch. At any rate I'm glad to be back. I'll be heading back out there for Xmas and New Years so perhaps I can meet up with some of you fine folks. Still getting together at Gullivers on Fridays?

Nick

Nick,

Good to see you back on board. Were you under a different handle back before? I think we've chatted before but under a different name? Good to see you got out of the same sort of relationship I was in myself in farangland. Only I didn't last as long as you once the sex stopped, and sadly did step outside the marriage and fool around, which I regret to this day. Shoulda just washed my hands of it and walked years earlier, but like a lot of us there were kids involved and that is so damned hard on them. Doing it over again though I would have walked much earlier, and gotten child rights for my kids to either stay with me or visitation. Actually when it finally fell apart all three of my kids chose to stay with me for many years after we split.

Nice to see you here again.

Cent

Archived