P4P and this board - the poll

khunsanuk

Fly, while this does seem to be a ganging up on you, hell, your the only one responding apart from Thai3 wih a similar viewpoint.

That said belittling Cent because of his passion about writing is way off mark.

In real life, I find you do use your brain, and agree most of the time with you, however yo wouldn;t stoop so low for a cheap shot at a person.

maybe he's leading the mob as you put it because they agree with him :(

DOG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I think you misunderstood me (or I didn't express myself correctly). The reason why Fly seems to be taking the brunt of this is because he is one of the very few (and certainly the most vocal) of those posting in this thread who is in the 'no change / everything is fine' group.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

<<where liberty was given to the mob to flame the bloke, to take the piss out of him in a most venomenous manner.

is that the sort of "tolerance" the board promotes - someone making lots of *inane* posts has to go so that we all can be tolerant and "sanuk" again?>>

You raise a valid point that must not be overlooked and brushed aside.

Dog,

"maybe he's leading the mob as you put it because they agree with him"

The thing is Dog there is no "mob" here, just individuals replying to Fly's bullshit posts. I tried to stay away from this thread after my intitial contribution of my own thoughts and opinions. Once these are stated there really isn't much else to say unless one wants to debate their opinions endlessly with Fly and a few others who usually always disagree and constantly will debate one's opinion until they think they've somehow "won" the argument. Childish pratter I tend to avoid now-a-days as a waste of time. I only re-entered this discussion once Fly started claiming some dubious victory for his "opinions" through the use of fraudulent and misleading interpretations of the poll stats.

[sorry, Cent, but the stuff I deleted was too personal and not suited for this board - KS]

Later Dog. Next month.

Cent

"[sorry, Cent, but the stuff I deleted was too personal and not suited for this board - KS]"

well I guess I was lucky enough to read the uncensored version & I actually though it to be quite enlightening & apart perhaps from a few personal attachs here & there highly relevant as few have access to that 'moderators board of yours' ;)

actually I didn't want to disturb cents perfect closing post, but as it was moderated I guess I couldn't stop myself :rip:

Hi,

"I actually though it to be quite enlightening & apart perhaps from a few personal attachs here & there highly relevant"

Yes, I would tend to agree, but I will not tolerate the kind of personal attacks in a post. Not even from a Mod, and I know Cent will agree once he has calmed down a bit ;)

I can understand the kind of frustration that likely drove him to taking 'off the gloves'. Been there, done that.

Sanuk!

well if half of posters want no change and if fiy IS agreeing with this section then the attacks on him would seem to be out of all proportion. You could say he is just speaking up for those who dare not put their own points in case they get subjected to the same sort of response. What's the big deal, half say yes half say no. It's as close as a US election, and about as nasty ::I am all for change as you know as long as it's something new. I'll tell you what would be really interesting, a real BG's diary of her life, have to be someone with her head screwed on of course. We don't hear anything from the other side so to speak and this sort of imput would be very attractive to a lot of posters. Remember the ask pat (ex BG) from Long Gun? that was a very popular, I think I started that off if my memory is right-peter

this is just so fucking absurd, incredible.

for christ's sake, since pages i have been doing not much else than having a laugh, and there is always someone who seems to have that need to get it in the wrong throat and interpret every word i utter into some sort of challenge.

and i am sure after this post there is someone again who will find something that could be squeezed into some sort of evil agenda fly has to have, or, fly shows again what an arrogant cunt he is, or, he has to have the last word, or whatever.

am i surrounded by utter morons here?

don't you all think it is not slowly time to sit back and take it less serious here? isn't that what "sanuk" is about?

jeezas, if i would take myself half as serious as you guys appearantly do i should think of getting myself committed.

pleeease, can we now stop making complete fools out of ourselves? half the virtual world must have pissed themselves laughing by now, and the other half will as soon as they get back home and hear about this absurdity.

unbefuckinleavable...

Archived