P4P and this board - the poll

khunsanuk

belittling a new (?) member who shines with his 25th post with an attack that only "in the context of this thread" is not a flame?

which context? the context where one moderator called me a "soi dog"? ;)

dunno, if that is the quality of "new members" and "increased posts" that is wanted here, for which the board has to shine in a new light, well, then, i guess you won't see me much longer here. ;)

>>>You must be aware of that what you say about Cent also can be said about you. <<<

only difference is that i do not lead a mob.

>>>MM, sorry that one you missed completely. After a long serie of inane posts (and some good ones too), he came with a post which was challenged by KS and he never met up or even answered here. <<<

you mean like, being trapped into that childish challenge over a complete nonissue (who gives a fuck if one gets a hooker for 500 baht or not, honestly...guys, just step back for a sec, or is it prep school time here?), where liberty was given to the mob to flame the bloke, to take the piss out of him in a most venomenous manner.

is that the sort of "tolerance" the board promotes - someone making lots of *inane* posts has to go so that we all can be tolerant and "sanuk" again?

absurd.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly,

as I wrote I don't want to involve to deep in this discussion, so just one comment. The tone of this thread has become more and more personal and attacks on persons too. In an other thread it might be flaming but here it's just normal.

Rest is POVs.......

If this thread isn't turning back to subject I think we must stop it.

elef

Hi all,

Just as a point of clarity,

I compared Fly to a Soi Dog, I did not call him a Soi Dog, to fully explain the context , the comment was supposed to, and does in an english speaker, imply that Fly is vociferous, like a barking Soi Dog.

Fly, my deepest apologies if you thought I called you a Soi Dog, this was not my intention, as explained above.

Cheers

Coss

no need to apologise, i can take as well as i can give. ::

i was just trying to make a point, in a roundabout way, which i hope i was able to, without pissing off everybody.

khunsanuk said:

Thai3:

"I am surprised and saddened at this lets blame Fly for everything campaign."

I do not really think this is the case. It certainly isn't only Fly's fault, I'd say the reason for the posts in here is because he is the one most vocal against change.

Is he the one so set against any change? I don't really see this but if he is then 49% of the voters agree with him. Why are they not saying anything? maybe afraid of being jumped on. This seems more like personal dislike from a group who want to control things their own way. To me this ugly mobbing up that we have seen recently is certainly the way to stop people posting and of putting off the casual viewer.

What difference does it make if anyone says they are against change? that's what we need and that's what you are going to do, I'd say improvements rather than change. One improvement would be to lock this thread and to stop this kind of schoolyard behaviour. I think if characters like mm or fly were not around some people would have a need to invent them-peter

What's with this 'MM incident' everyone seems to refer to?

Someone please provide a link if that post is still here or perhaps & copy/paste from the archive mods?

I'd sure like to have a look about those 500bt lovelies that sanuk is all about :hubba: :dunno:

I know I'm not reading every single post no-more for various reasons & not even logging on regularly for monts, so I guess I missed out on that mobbing :o

Sorry :topic:, but relevant in this context I'm afraid.

Anyways I share what mailuk just said that what could attract more posts & sanuk here is more TR's, relationship experiences & even nightlife experiences as e.g. Keith dough is doing right now ;)

So guys off this thread for a while & seek out those exciting curent topics like Skibum's newfound 'the one', old hippie's 'old times revivial at soi13' & my cultural request for a specific DVD ::

P.S. Fly, nothing wrong at all with being german :D

now, don't get it down the wrong throat, please. what i meant was that i wasn't actually insulted, so no real need to apologise. i have a rather thick skin, and can take a few punches.

OK?

Archived