Disturbing Phnom Pehn "Slave" Brothel Report-

jitagawn

kamui said:

By the way, P4P is not the main reason I went to Cambodia two times....

Likewise Kamui,

the primary reason I've been to Cambodia was to make a documentary about the temples and the people, curiously, I did research for that :) I'm not a famous docco maker, and I did it for my family and friends. Though it did get a showing on a TV station here.

Amazing what people get up to when they're not being branded evil paedo sex tourists :)

My next trip is down the Mekhong I'll be making a vid about that too.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"]But I have never seen any gals chained to a bed or unable to leave their work establishment. Have you (not to anyone in particular)? Or have you just read about it?[/color]

Yes I have, in Bangkok-Nonthaburi

But that was long ago (13 years) so it does not count, right???

I was also offered a "virgin" in Mae Sai, 14 years ago. She "looked" very young, but they grow up so fast isn't it? How can you guess their age for sure???And then they are sexually ripe at 12 no?

If I had a gun I would have shot the guy, but then I would be a murderer, isn't it???

Now some of you will ask what I was doing there, right???

Looking for gems I presume....

I never returned to Mae Sai, because I will kill the next guy...

Maybe that's the reason why Cambodja is not on my list neither. And I have no interest in reading "regional sanuk".

BelgianBoy said:

KS,

Anyway, the damage is done, despite the last good postings here.

End result IMO is damage to the board, a thread lost and a (another) poster gone :(

BB

This thread should have gotten locked when it started to get out of hand (the usual mudslinging between Fly and the others)

Some anonymous mod was quick to lock the "I was told to stop" thread for just one throw of mud...

jitagawn said:Please pemit me to questionthis stance. I believe that is a naieve and drastic over simplification of reality. IMHO and observations of some almost 15 years of travel in Cambodia the ability to go long time is not dependent upon whether the girl is indentured. I am very very certain of this.Thank-you.
Care to elaborate?

Perhaps we have very different definitions of indentured. Mine is "someone who if forced by threat of violence to remain under watch in a palce doing a job that they do not want to do" not simply "working to pay off a debt" as all of us do that. I'm sorry, if she if free to leave with a punter, then she is free to leave the establishment. Or does her "bodyguard" sleep in the bathtub while you enjoy yourself?

Inquiring minds want answers! Spare me the "implied threat of violence if she does not return" because you cannot verify that one and it is a good sob story to get more $$ out of punters. Not saying that may not happen in some rare case, but you cannot verify that (unless you can without a doubt then tell me how). Besides, it is a bad buisness decision because a injured or dead debtor cannot pay back their loan.

So under your theory, how do you know the gals in Thailand are any different?

Inquiringly,

SD

thalenoi said:Yes I have, in Bangkok-Nonthaburi. But that was long ago (13 years) so it does not count, right???

I was also offered a "virgin" in Mae Sai, 14 years ago. She "looked" very young, but they grow up so fast isn't it? How can you guess their age for sure???

I will not argue. I am sure you did. But times are different now in Thailand, yes? Places change, most times for the better. Of course, if you were black, you could say that you would never go to the US because it is segregated. That would be true in our lifetime (only 40 years ago), but it is not true now.

thalenoi said:I never returned to Mae Sai, because I will kill the next guy...

Maybe that's the reason why Cambodja is not on my list neither. And I have no interest in reading "regional sanuk".

Wow, 14 years is a long time to avoid a place because of one scumbag! That does not sound good for one's mental health. Especially in the case of telling age by looks, as you admit it is hard to tell, especially with Asian women (heck, in the States, people *always* as for my wife's ID in bars, etc. and she is 42. Some bouncers have even given us a hard time that the ID is fake). My policy with BGs is that if I cannot tell, then I pass. YMMV

And as I mentioned above, painting a whole place as "bad" because of an isolated incident is a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face, is it not?

Regards,

SD

Indeed our defintions are different. The concept of being indentured is a broad one and not limited to one locale.

"working to pay off a debt" as all of us do that.

This is vapid,humorous and convenient- To wit- Bargaining devices such as I will kill your father/mother etc etc because he owes me money and the girl gets put as fodder/collateral do exist. My friends uncle is an alchoholic gambler who forcibly bartered his fatherless "neice" for his own monetery benefit.-Sob story-I dont think so-You tend to prefer it seems a rationalization for your opinions and perhaps (I dont know about this)actions within happy idealistic narrow parameters and the reality parameters are anything but narrow-Yours are very convenient-Probably helps you sleep better at night-I am not the type to get into a long debate because you will seek your own path in your own manner and frankly Ihave other things to do .-But regarding the above i have seen this with my own eyes. There are a myriad of reasons these girls do what they do.This is just one of them.

Show some heart.

Yea we got her back and she has never been the same. I will not post further in this thread so I bid you adieu. :)

Uthai?s first trip to Cambodia

Being that this was my first trip to Cambodia and time was of the essence I decided to check out Sophie?s. And I wasn?t disappointed. They should call this place, ?Suck for a Buck and a Fiver will get you a fuck?!! ::

Now before all you moralistic naysayers start whining(Cent, get ready to back me up) about these poor indentured Cambo girls I want to state from my first hand experience that none of the girls were chained to the bed. And yes maybe some of the girls were probably working off a family debt but as the saying goes , Hear no evil see no evil.

After reading Ranger?s report I was inspired to try a little one upmanship. :: In my pocket I had $20 worth of Mr. Washington. My goal was to have 20 girls suck me off for a total of $20. To inspire the girls a little I stood in the middle of the bar and waved my wad of Ones and instinctively they assembled in a line. It was almost like they knew the routine. ::

The girls performed enthusiastically from which I can safely concluded that none were indentured.

Mods ?.If you feel I?ve posted in the wrong forum please feel free to move my post

Regards from Cambodia

Uthai

bibblies said:

He also left about a year ago and came back.

Don't you just hate it when people grandly announce they are leaving instead of just not posting anymore? Prima donnas and babies. I expect that sort of behaviour from spoilt little Thai girls who don't get their own way but with western men it's embarassing...

And why the fuck would anyone care enough to want to delete his posts? As if they're all personal masterpieces close to the heart... DoxyBlue did this some time ago. Who gives a fuck?

:wave:

Bibbs,

Spot on. Damn funny stuff, sounds like my ex-wife. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I doubt fly's need for adulation and turmoil will keep him off the board for long.

Archived