Related to stickman's site

drogon

I sometimes read the Readers' Submissions from stickman,

usually when I want to smile/laugh a lot.

I jut found one :The Slippery Slope - The Sequel

(very recent submission, 20th June)

One thing puzzles me, if it is a serious submission, how can someone fall for a TG so conscientiously?

How can so many (warned) men fall for TG/BG?

Someone has a clue?

No flame please

::

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've spent almost 40 years in Asia, and I just fell for ANOTHER beautiful, smart BG 1/3 my age. After a week in my bed at NO cost to me, she had to go back to earn aliving.

Damn I miss her already.

Now I remember what is so special about living............. especially here.

"How can so many (warned) men fall for TG/BG?"

And why not? ::

While there are certainly several things that farangs should be be wary of in such a relationship, there's no intrinsic problem with falling for a Thai woman.

In fact, its often wonderful for both parties (as many on this board can attest). :up::):)

The author of the artilce, The Slippery Slope - The Sequel , seems to be taking a seemingly irrational risk, which is a separate matter. His problem seems to boil down to testosterone poisoning, common enough among even the cool-headed farang when the right (or wrong) woman turns on her magic.

@Erawan

Because farangs = jai dee handsum men no?

::

@rickfarang

Yes, men have the right too fall for thai women but what I meant is why the hell do they come crying aftewards on stickman's site?

My question was more sociological, as why do so many men come to Thailand and fall for BG?

I have been living abroad for most of my life and since a few years I "butterflied" my way through P4P scene.

I never saw many men fall for whores/prostitutes/BG except in thailand.

So why?

Guest lazyphil

my bg fell for me because me vely hansum, actually she joked about my rabbit teeth :: then and now, she even sent me a bugs bunny stuffed toy when i returned home!

drogon said:

My question was more sociological, as why do so many men come to Thailand and fall for BG?

I have been living abroad for most of my life and since a few years I "butterflied" my way through P4P scene.

I never saw many men fall for whores/prostitutes/BG except in thailand.

So why?

Easy, it boils down to 2 words: "Girlfriend experience".

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived