Is China A 'Paper' Tiger?

Steve

Most Iraqis are damned glad the Americans are there, and the invaders are the jihadists coming from outside the country. You're just spouting typical Eurotrash anti-Americanism that makes me continue to be sorry we ever stooped to saving Europe in the last century.

No doubt you'll want to be sending me another abusive-tirade PM like before, but you'll find I turned my PM receiver off after that last abtch of filth of yours.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're just spouting typical Eurotrash anti-Americanism

Calm down. He only stated that every citizen has the right to kill foreign soldiers. I am sure that many americans would say the same. It goes along the line that you have the right to defend your house with a weapon in your hands.

It does not mean that most Iraqis want or should kill american soldiers.

Best regards

I think you need to rethink this, If you were even thinking when you wrote it !

It is even the duty of citizens to defend their country. I am sure that americans believe this too.

The question is if the Iraqis see the americans as invaders or as liberators.

Best regards

Alholk,

I am also against the death penalty and I agree that a good training is important. However what is more important IMO and IME is the age of the soldiers. If you have a lot of older soldiers who are fathers and have responsibility in a company or in society then the whole group will behave much more civilised.

Now if I compare what American soldiers have done in Iraq as for example to make photos of nude prisoners with what Swiss soldiers do with their fellows as for example to grease a nude fellow with shoe cream then I am neither surprised nor shocked.

IMO 70 % of young men would do any atrocity if they have the occasion and if they don?t have to fear a punishment. People with a independent moral are very rare and if you believe that your own people could never participate in anything like a genocide then you made the first step towards it.

This was probably also the mistake of the American leaders: to believe that American soldiers will behave well a priori and not to control them.

I am always surprised to find out how so called intelligent persons can?t imagine and predict the outcome of group dynamics.

Best regards

Hi!

It does not mean that most Iraqis want or should kill american soldiers.

Perhaps not, but i does mean that they have the right to. Calling all of them terrorists is quite the same as when the nazis called the liberation movements in occupied Europe the same. I am of course aware of that a fair amount of them are terrorists, but not all.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. His kind are not worth responding to.

Hi!

I am always surprised to find out how so called intelligent persons can?t imagine and predict the outcome of group dynamics.

This does surprise me too. It also surprises me that world leaders beleive that people in another country would take kindly to a foreign armed invasion. I saw on a TV show a long time ago an American political expert that claimed that Ronald Reagan sincerely beleived that the people in the Sovietunion would welkome an American invasion.

regards

ALHOLK

so anytime you see a foreign soldier that you think is occupying your country then its shot to kill :(

I assume northern Ireland is included ,

and all the UN peacekeepers because one side thinks the UN is occupying their land,

and on and on all over the world

Nice place this will be,

You idea is pure SHIT ,

OC

naiv: [Crap removed - KS] has been doing more than simply saying home soldiers, no matter how evil they may be, can kill invading soldiers. He's constantly spouting his anti-American crap. In case you are not aware, this boeard will tolerate politics as long as it's against America.

Edited by khunsanuk (01/07/2005 08:46)

First:

We are totally :topic:

I think that ALHOLK just wanted to say that:

If foreign soldiers invade your country then every citizen has the right to defend his homeland.

(May I remember to the american board users that : minutemen are exactly that.....)

@Big_Kahuna

"Swedish Eurofilth"

It is a generalization and a useless attack...especially the term "eurofilth"

ALHOLK or anyone else never said that americans were all

"scums of the earth" or something like that.

Being polite should not be difficult.

Finally:

About Irak:

I hope that ultimately Irak will find a way to be a democratic country and the fact is that now, we can not let them down.

But

The coalition invaded Irak, it is a military invasion.........

If the population defends against a military invasion it is quite normal.

I never saif anywhere that it is a good thing to kill american/british/italian etc.... soldiers

I just said that it is normal that some irakis (I am not speaking about jordanian etc.... terrorists/mercenaries) feel that their country has been invaded.

Now gentlement could we come back to the original subject please?

One last thing for some of you

"Flaming; Flaming is NOT tolerated! It is an absolute certain way of getting banned from the board"

=> do you remember the board rules??

I like the laid back atmoshpere of this board so please

STOP that political bullshit thanks

:cussing: :onfire:

Archived