Good girls asking for money...

Old Hippie

" Shitty logic guys have and it explains why many members here just don't get it when it pertains to sponsoring or spending money on a chick outside of a pure P4P transaction of LT/ST"

Juat take it easy. Don't go on about bad logic because logic has nothing much to do with it.

It's more to do with differing personalities, charatceristics and values that pertain to various board members.

Personally I have issues about sending any money. I have had relationships with two Asian women and never sent them money. When I was with them I just picked up the tabs for entertainment. I don't think the relationships were any worse off for it.

If you think it's worth sending over cash each month to lavish your woman then do it.

Don't worry too much if you miss one month because in these paid sponsorship deals you never lose your woman. You just lose your turn.

LOL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the_numbers said:

"Low rank government officials are a special breed I avoid like the plague, NOT a positive reference and I'd try to give a girl I like a better life than that"

I object to this statement on principle considering that paper pushers in offices such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Village Fund Administrative Office are far from an evil group. I'd like to know why you avoid them??? :dunno:

If you want to take the N.W.A. stance on the boys in brown "F*** the police" that's reasonable. The group is corrupt to the core and extorts money vis-a-vis broad unchecked powers daily. A lack of internal affairs officers or accountability fuel this system, and these people subsidize their meager wages that way.

The rotten officials in government office are more often people high up if you are looking for repulsive types IMHO. Especially permanent secretary types :cussing: they have no issue of job security.

just a heads up - cheers,

the_numbers

You ripped a quote from the wrong guy. I never made the above statement about govt officials.

[color:"blue"] Now, i am sure a thai guy can get out of it, if he wishes too, without loss of face on both sides. Farangs have it even easier. saying "sorry, I cannot really help you, I hope you can understand" is the perfect way to say no and stay friends.

[/color]

Must agree there P127. Honesty with certain attitude helps. I have learnt to say "no" and if these persons no longer want firendship, then I know too.

Now I do still have problem with women who come out and asking for money from a "farang" though. There are many other ways to test a person on financial issues, IMO.

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] "...OH, I know you are a kind man,..."

No, I am pretty much a rat bastard.

[/color]

Calm down will you, OH? I don't appreciate that tone::

I have answered your posts to the best of my knowledge and hopefully, one or 2 points can be thought through.

You are not going to change the condition of these females but there are many ways to look at things.

Have you ever asked yourself why is that you have run into these types of women no matter what background or education they claim to have? Would you be shocked if one Thai woman asked you to visit and paid for everything? :: Some of us wants NOTHING from you or anyone, there exists such people.

There is an American couple who are going to Thailand for the 23rd time to stay with a Thai family who pays for everything and they will stay only 10 days because the Thai family insists on paying for everything.

I am sorry that you have this type of experience, tell me what is the best way to get to know the man in his finance without talking finance, eh?

When you are asked, don't you think it is a golden opportunity to get to know her also?

Jasmine ::

"..."...OH, I know you are a kind man,..."

No, I am pretty much a rat bastard.

Calm down will you, OH? I don't appreciate that tone..."

Just my self depricating sense of humor at work, sorry :)

"...Have you ever asked yourself why is that you have run into these types of women no matter what background or education they claim to have?..."

Yes, I have asked myself why. And as time goes on, it seems I meet more of them, doesn't matter where or what, Not "looking for love in the wrong places" as some have said. As I have said, and a few others have said, it seems a growing trend to just ask a farang for money if you need/want it.

"...Would you be shocked if one Thai woman asked you to visit and paid for everything? Some of us wants NOTHING from you or anyone, there exists such people..."

I know such people exist, but I would be shocked if such a woman approached me, especially a young woman in Thailand...

To answer your question of when is it ok to discuss finances, why not first decide if you like the guy, and want to get involved with him? Take time get to know the person, spend time together see how they act behave when problems arise etc...

To me, any relationship based soley on finances, or based on one party giving the other party money as a condition of that relationship, is prostitution almost by definition...

"Low rank government officials are a special breed I avoid like the plague, NOT a positive reference and I'd try to give a girl I like a better life than that"

I object to this statement on principle considering that paper pushers in offices such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Village Fund Administrative Office are far from an evil group. I'd like to know why you avoid them??? "

Wasn't referring to Thailand in particular. I generally despise public sector and don't respect much people on low incomes. low rank government officials just succeed mixing both.

They're not welcome to my table, and that's not only a figure of speech if I refer to the last couple of private encounters I had with them in France, which spread on about as many years. A little selection is always welcome

Randomshots: You don't respect people much on low incomes?? :dunno:

Sounds like a twisted form of socio-economic prejudice, and I don't agree with it. I'll pass on the hi-so's that are so prevalent with their 'minging' looks, white skin, benz, and fake smiles :barf: but that's just me. To be frank a few of my favourite people in this country are a family of poor farmers in prajuab khiri khan :beer:

The whole group are nice people but poor as dirt. Certainly 'low-income' by any classification as they are below the average GDP per capita in a third-world country. I would add that I count alot of low-income people overseas as decent folks as well, and would imagine others on the board feel the same, right??

;) not to sound off too much on this off topic matter. apologies to those chasing the good girls asking for money thread.

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived