Good girls asking for money...

Old Hippie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Than if 500 is a considerable chunk of most members' salary...well... too bad for them. Life gets much more pleasant when you can afford to stop behaving like a cheap charlie ..."

Some of us have no choice here. I agree money buys happiness, especially for one as shallow and mindless as myself.

The point of this post is/was, about girls just asking for money. Not hookers earning it, or asking for extra, or trying to get a sponsor, just plain old girls asking for money, not "...give me support and I'll be yours..." or "...please help me out, as we care for each other..." or even "...give me money I'll do whatever for you..." Just plain old "...give me money for no reason other than I think you are dumb enough to give it to me and keep giving it to me with me doing nothing for you in return, except spending your money, and maybe that of any other guy dumb enough to send it to me..."

For you guys who can afford to waste money, great! For the guys who get something for, up to you to decide the value, if it's worth it. But I seriously doubt anyone with any brains would just give a stranger $500 for no good reason, unless he had a screw loose...but up to you...as I said, I didn't help you earn it, I won't tell you how to spend it. My advice is, enjoy it while you have it...

Guest lazyphil

The vet fees for the hounds is getting too high old boy and the little man in the gate house is sick again and the stables are due for the winter weather proof paint, you cant get the staff, damn peasents :(:)

Guest lazyphil

Oh tally pip, I would simply love to help christian the yaught,...first I have an engagement at St andrews then to my most glorious highland salmon haunt, they raised the fee to 2000 pounds a day now, daylight robbery but yes we must edure, oh the ponies are tip top old bean...I just fired the feckless little peasent...i'm calling on my dear brother in law in barbados, he can spare me a local with loyalty....anyway, must go take out the bentley for a spin to the village and pick up some groceries....

Picking up your own Groceries! Godd god man! How common, well one must do...and all...I had to drive myself to to the links last week, damned choafuer had the nerve to have a heart attack the night before...didn't think to waituntil his day off next month...oh good god, good help is so hard to get...Barbados? do see if he has an extra to spare for me as well then, I'll be giving mine the sack when he gets off his bum and leaves the hospital!

2000 pounds a day for the Salmion hunt...out ragous, well, it keeps the rif raff out I hope...though some of these "new money" oil people are a pain and seem to get in...oh what ever happened to standards? Well, lucky we can afford it and all well, off to the club for a bit Tally ho and all!

Guest lazyphil

I like to be seen taking part in the community driving to the local store, she is such a darling the little women who runs it, has done since 1957, not long after daddy passed away leaving the manor....anyway have an absolute wizzard time at the club, i hope the new money oafs are not making inroads, dreadful buffoons!

Phil,

You should read Evelyn Waugh, he knew how to make smart nasty fun of british high society.

Switch to Tom sharpe if you want a more explosive approach.

And always drive over a labourer or two if nobody's watching. It can't hurt.

Random, litterary period.

Archived