Good girls asking for money...

Old Hippie

randomshots said:

Sushi has a point, a good point. 20K a month is peanuts, or 5 night sleep in a lousy htel in Paris and quite OK to get priority service or the illusion(?) of exclusivity of a girl anywhere in the world.

Random, you'll have a hard time try and have me get up early if I only hope to make 500 bucks in the morning. Money can't buy love, but there ain't such a dillusion as luv anyway

While it is common knowledge here, that JJ has "...money to burn..." (as he has told us) (He does in fact heat his house with stacks of 20's he keeps by the furnace), for most of us, $500 is a decent chunk to just toss away. Might be wrong here, and I am sure he will correct me in short order, but I doubt evem JJ would just toss $500 at some girl he wasn't really involved with, especially if it was clear to him she wasn't intereted in anything but taking his money (as in not fucking him, or giving him any priority when he is there).

Random, your comment of "...$500 is peanuts to assure priority..." is nuts at best...what if you arrive the same day as the guy paying her $600 a month? And you could buy a fair amount of replacement whores with $500 if she doesn't give you a priority.

...and $500 a month? I am willing to guess that is a weeks take home wages (or more) for the average guy on this board. That money can buy a few decent times out at home as well, or be saved for a future trip, and a deserving girl, should you meet one. But I didn't help you guys earn your money, so I won't tell you how to spend it...

Jasmine,

I agree, the money is better spent on starving kids, or other charities. As I said, I have serious doubts about the girl who asked me for this money...

The problem is, there is an abundance of guys who will just toss money at these girls, and that ruins it in the long run for everyone. It has gotton to the point where they expect it from farangs. We have spoiled these girls, and the effects are spreading to "mainstream" Thai society for sure...but well, topic for another discussion I guess...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Random, your comment of "...$500 is peanuts to assure priority..." is nuts at best...what if you arrive the same day as the guy paying her $600 a month? And you could buy a fair amount of replacement whores with $500 if she doesn't give you a priority."

Not like this. We're at least thinking we support better than your basic whore, if any whore at all. I definetely can't land in BKK and find in a couple of mns a bird in the airport who wil follow me immediatly in a biz trip upcountry than overseas. Need to work this out. Hope you realize that 500 a month is hardly enough for a girl to live in BKK as well??

Plus i enjoy having a girl picking up the phone when i feel like chatting a few minutes or one hour while bored in France. This is part of the agreement and actualy required by the bird. It's fine.

Than if 500 is a considerable chunk of most members' salary...well... too bad for them. Life gets much more pleasant when you can afford to stop behaving like a cheap charlie

It's not too hard to work out if $500 US per month (20,000 Baht) is enough to send the girl.

A government employee makes about half that and has to live in Bkk on that salary. Many people earn 10,000 baht and survive.

Stating that $500 US per month is peanuts is absurd.

It might be peanuts for the guy who wants to send it but in Thailand if spent wisely it can support 6 people.

Wallets,

whatever your frame of reference... IMO you can't even survive on twice the minimum salary in Paris, and no difference in Bangkok. Low rank government officials are a special breed I avoid like the plague, NOT a positive reference and I'd try to give a girl I like a better life than that

Let me restate as well the "500$ is peanuts"

IMO it's quite OK to spend it on a girl and friends back home spend way more on girls I'd stick in the owen and hopeffully soon it'll really feel like peanuts and I'll support a couple of birds. That's the charity I chose

" IMO you can't even survive on twice the minimum salary in Paris, and no difference in Bangkok."

I can't surivive on it and I guess you can't either but the fact of the matter is that they can and do. you have to compare apples with apples.

If a recipient of this sum is telling you that she cannot survive on this money then she is seeing a cash cow not a relationship.

It's up to you if you want to send $500 or $5000 but imho if a girl is telling you that your $500 is not enough then she is in it for the money.

if you want to send her more because you want to give her all the luxury you can then that is admirable.

By the way it's not just low rank government workers who earn 20,000baht or less a month.

Walletss,

Is your point that those girls wouldn't stay if there wasn't the money ::

We really don't need to write so much to reach that point. That's the obvious, but end of the day I deal with girls like with car rentals companies, airlines offices or suppliers. I'm looking for convenience, and 20000K a month is far from too much in this case.

[color:"blue"] We really don't need to write so much to reach that point. That's the obvious, but end of the day I deal with girls like with car rentals companies, airlines offices or suppliers. I'm looking for convenience, and 20000K a month is far from too much in this case.

[/color]

OH has been saying that the person(s) who asked for money did not have any commitment with him, just wanted the money without a "fair" exchange.:cussing:

Talking about "fair", what is it that we consider fair? $500/month for a convenience, that is she is available to let you release love/lust, for me as a woman is CHEAP! :D Grant it, for most Thais 20,000 Baht is a lot of money but well, to treat special people like these wonderful "farangs", sound fair to me.

:)

Now I knwo that OH is generous (not because of the possibilities of anything) and I know he donates money, his point here is asking without EARNING it.

To tell the truth gentlemen, this has been the thing with Thai women for a long time. In my experience , the Thais think a woman is stupid to have a BF without any gain from him, be that Thai or farangs. I friend of mine did not have GFs (he is married but that is another story) because his wife keeps really tight control on finances(IMO serves him right:elephant:) and he could not do much. This is his words of a Thai man, educated at Berkeley 62 years old --"I would love to have a GF but having one means I must spend money on her and Thai women do NOT want a BF who cannot spend money on her!". :( I have a nephew who is 20 years old who says the same thing that to have a GF, a man must have money.

Now this 62 yr. old man, I asked "What about you have a GF who does not want money, just good orgasms (don't mean to be direct but with my old age, I don't have time to mince words here, ok? :o) and good company? ---His answer was "Oh no, that would put too much pressure on me, if I pay for it, I feel that she has to earn it." Err, I swear some men can be only friends!:applause:

Take this for what is worth, the majority of Thai women WANT money, is that so different from our Western sisters? Or is that our Western sister are not talking openly about the money? Do you really beleive that our Western sisters do not care about finance or perhaps they just know how to be smoother about it? :banghead:

For me finance is one of the the priorities that must be understood in a relationship, that is men give, ok?:neener: I just had a very good career, but partnership does not have to be like mine and Hubby's, some earn $$$, another earns the keeps :) ----We can debate this in another time.

Jasmine :yay:

Archived