Photo contest October online

khunsanuk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn it, my pictures are doing very poorly...either my bribes didn't get through, or else people are actually voting for the best pictures...well sort of, I feel 2 in particular should be blowing away the competion, and are neck and neck with others...a tough contest to call, not as tense and artsy/pretentious as the last one...where is all the shit talking and trashing of other photos...some don't even have comments...in any event, we need to hype this mother up!

I'll start, entry # (fill in one here) is crap, the angle is wrong, hot spot from the flash entry # (fill in) is also crap, poor vector source points, and no use of Miller gradient scale...should have (fill in technical crap here)...ok now someone else have a turn!

Actually, a lot of nice photos this time, sharp and clear...

Actually, I think the contest would get more views and comments IF the contest was advertised with a direct link in another section (such as "discussion") or up at the top with the solicitation for ideas on board remodeling. Of course, such an "ad" would need to be a "sticky" so it doesn't get lost down the list of topics.

HH

Archived