Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH you haven't been paying attention now have you. NOKIA PHONES DO NOT HAVE LENS CAPS. :banghead: :banghead:

Incidently the offer was for you.

PS I notice someone bragging about a new camera but they seem to lack the courage to venture on to this thread. :neener:

Yes, that is what should worry guys like you...as third place is still open...well, you have a snow balls chance in hell of winning anything other then "best try" or "worst entry" but I digress...The new guys, not boasting might be a serious threat to any viable 3rd place candidate...a "ringer" of sorts, kind of slipping in under the radar...oh well, they can have 3rd place...maybe you can use that Nokia to call for a clue about photography, have someone explain it to you, and then try again next month...

My nokia N70 does have a lense cover, and its surprisingly good ,however my new NIKON N50 will put an end to your bickering, as you may have seen from the few pics I've loaded in the gallery (all of them with compact digitals)I take a good snap but now I'm raising my game!!! :soapbox:

Unfortunately I'm in UK until March so you'll just have to maintain an anxious state of apprehension pending a seismic shift in the quality of images submitted. :chili:

JP

Go to a Thai wat there and get some kid photos...!! or are you scared!??? N50? sensible choice...but then it is no match for my D70, in my highly skilled, award winning, professional photojournalist hands...but I guess you can try...hell, 3rd place has to be won by someone...could be you I suppose...

How can one feel threatened by someone who doesn't even know what camera they bought. Listen Bkkbound04. I'm in the UK until march is just not going to cut it. Voting has not even begun and you are make excuses for your inferior entries. It's not hard to raise your game when it already sits below ground level. :neener: :neener: :neener:

Well I think it's only fair to notify everyone I've decided to retire my trusty £50 e-bay compact Nikon in favour of a more technologically advanced piece of equipment. Obviously at this stage my choice of equipment must remain a closely guarded secret in order not to cause panic amongst the ranks of the wannabes. Bearing in mind I am already an award winning photographer despite using only the most basic equipment, this current contest may well be your last chance of glory. Enter it now while you still have a chance, the status quo will change very soon. :grinyes:

Archived