Self Hype/Crap Talking Thread...

Old Hippie

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bust1 said:

When the day comes my friend you will gaze at my entries in utter awe. I will demonstrate to you and all others the importance of finding that careful balance between the practical and the inspirational. :bow: :bow: :bow:

In the event the impossible happens, and people can actually look at your crap "photos" long enough to vote, and you do win, then yes, I will be in awe of the crap people will vote for...however, that won't happen, so I needn't worry...but I suppose amusing to ponder anyway...

Old Hippie said:In the event the impossible happens, and people can actually look at your crap "photos" long enough to vote, and you do win, then yes, I will be in awe of the crap people will vote for...however, that won't happen, so I needn't worry...but I suppose amusing to ponder anyway...

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.

Winston Churchill :neener: :neener: :neener:

For you guys the Olympic thought is all that's left;

"Participating is more important than winning", since the latter is reserved for gentleman like me who know how to shoot a balanced, meaningful and interesting picture. :elephant:

Or maybe the old Gladiators motto;

Thou about to die salute you.

Guess there's more glory for you guys to be had in the first option. :neener: :neener:

I don't know why you guys keep carrying on about first and second places as you will be only fighting over third place. The hardest part of good photography and the most important is to develope a sense of purpose through an idea or a viewpoint. You will see by my entries that I have achieved that whereas you guys only dream of it. Perhaps I might consider running a workshop to help you fulfilf your potential regardless of how limited it probably is. Let's say you pay for my air and accom and I'll give you mates rates on the workshop. :grinyes: :grinyes: :bow: :bow:

Archived